Starting The Day

While daddy was caring me down the stairs I was playing with one of his tentacles. Why do you have tentacles daddy?? Can I have some?? Do the hurt when they come out of your back?? How strong are they?? Daddy.....daddy....DADDY!!!!

"Princess that is enough. I have them because I born with them, no you can not have them,no they do not hurt, and they are really strong....see"

Daddy picked me up with one of his tentacles and started swinging me around. I was giggling and having so much fun. Okay daddy that's enough put me down put me down😂😂. Daddy put me down and was a giggling mess. When I stopped laughing and looked up at my daddy I smiled and tried my best to block my thoughts.

"Princess what are you doing? I can barely read your thoughts"

"Nothing daddy"

I said skipping away and humming
I started to skip around opening doors to learn the house more. When I got to a dark hall I stopped when I say a big door that was red and had the words "KEEP OUT" on it. Daddy wants in this door? Daddy didn't say or come to me when I asked that so I slowly walked to the door. When I got to it I touched the doorknob getting ready to open it. It was just about to open when someone pushed me back really hard and I hit my head on the floor.

"What the hell do you think your doing? Do you know what would have happened if you opened this damn door, we all would have been killed" It was Eyeless Jack who said that.

"I-im sorry I d-didnt know" I was about to start crying when he started walking to me like he was ready to hit me. I crawled back as far as I could and bumped into a wall. Im going to die. I was so scared. Just as I thought I was gonna die someone got in front of me. It was daddy Thank you so much.

"Baby girl go to your room now"

All I did was nod my head yes and ran to my room and locked the door. I just got here and I'm already messing up. I'm such a fuck up. I started to hit my head on the wall. Than someone busted there the door and yelled at me.