The Encounter

The sun shines through the window and the sound of children laughing makes me toss and turn in my place. I slowly sit up and look out the window. I see the ocean waves running up on the shore then slowly backing away. Little kids chase each other across the sand and a group of boys looking to be about my age are playing volleyball. I yawn and stretch out.

I walk over to my suitcase, because we never unpacked last night. I grab my clothes and tiptoe over to the bathroom trying not to wake the other girls. I close the door and strip down. I turn on the water to the huge, jetted shower. Its like a glass box against the wall. A huge window, that comes up to my chest, reveals the same view of the ocean as the one in the bedroom stretches across the bathroom wall.

Once the waters the right temperature I step in and let it run over my skin. All the soap smells of coconuts and tanning lotion. Very tropical. After I shave and wash up, I get out and dry my long, light blonde hair with a towel. Everyone loves my hair because of my nature blonde and brown highlights. I tie the towel around my body and brush my teeth. Deodorant is a girls best friend. I get dressed. I decided on a pair of coral colored shorts, and matching bandeau and a loose white t-shirt. I left my hair to cascade down my back in its natural waves. I apply some light pink lip stick and clean up the bathroom.

By the time I'm done, Em, Char, and Alicia are just waking up. "Good morning sleeping beauties. Hurry up and get ready, I wanna grab some breakfast and go explore the beach." I laugh as I open up the doors in the bedroom and walk out on the balcony. I lean on the railing and breath in the warm, salty breeze while I watch one of the boys playing volleyball victory dance over his perfect spike.

I start unpacking while the girls get ready. After about an hour, I am completely unpacked and organized and they are completely ready. "Lets go! Forget breakfast, I wanna go on the beach!" Em laughs as she grabs her key card and races hour the door. We all do the same and follow her down the hallway to the elevator.

The elevator seems to take forever to get down to the lobby. One the door opens, Emma runs out and bumps into someone knocking them over and landing on top of them. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" Em said to whoever she just tackled.

A familiar sexy, husky voice replies. "It's cool." It's Noah. By the time Char, Alicia get off the elevator, Em is still on top of Noah, both a breathing heavily and looking deeply into each other's eyes, Their noses are centimeters apart. Em giggles a little. Neither one of them make an effort to move. Are they having a moment or... I don't really know what to do so after a minute I clear my throat to remind them they're not alone. They both are snapped out of their trance and look over at us.

Em awkwardly climbs off of Noah and he jumps to his feet. He rubs the back of his head and fixes his hair. "Sorry," They both say and simultaneously chuckle. Looks like we have some summer love beginning over here.

"So, um... I was wondering maybe you would, I don't know, want to grab some lunch, I get off of work in about an hour and I know a great restaurant on the beach we could hit." He nervously fixes his dark brown hair again and flashes Em a smile. His teeth are so perfect.

"Sure! Yeah, I'd love too." Em replies, still out of breath.

Noah sighs with relief. "Sweet. I'll, uh, meet you over by the volleyball court in about an hour and a half and we'll walk over together"

"Okay, sounds great. I'll see you then." Emma chirps and turns to us. Noah walks away and Emma officially flips out. "OH MY GOD! HE'S GORGEOUS!"

"Way to go girl, you hit the jackpot with tall, dark, and handsome over there." Alicia laughs and we all exit the lobby. We walk out onto the beach and walk along the ocean, talking about boys. We stop and take pictures to post on our instagram.

Suddenly a volleyball comes flying through the air and lands at my feet. "Sorry. Didn't mean to ruin your picture." A boy about 17 runs up and smirks at me. He's totally making fun of our selfie taking. He laughs.

"Its cool." I said. I studied the boy. He wore nothing but plain red swim trunks. He was very fit. He had a 6 pack, v-lines, perfect arms, and he was gorgeously tan. He was perfect. He flashed me a smile, baring his perfect, brilliantly white teeth. He had hazel eyes and Dark blond hair. He looked like a model. We stood there staring at eachother for a minute and then he raised his eyebrows and look at my hands. I had forgotten I was holding his volleyball. "Oh, sorry." I blush.

"Its okay." He chuckles. This boy looks me up and down. I'm glad I wore a cute outfit today. "What's your name, gorgeous?" I just died a little. He's so flirtatious and it's so attractive.

"I'm Bri." I smile at him and he smiles back. I don't know if I've ever seen a move beautiful human being in my life. Am I dreaming?

"I'm Everett, but everyone calls me Markie." Markie, the most beautiful human in existence. " We'll Bri, I guess I'll see you around" As he turns around to walk away, I admire his beautiful back muscles and, yes, even his butt. That boy had not one flaw.

"Dude, he's hot. Did see him checking you out? He's totally into you!" Alicia chirps. I blush.

"Shut up!" I push my best friend, knocking her into the sand. Em, Char and I laugh. Alicia gets up and she looks real mad. "Oh no guys, RUUUN!" We all take off in different directions, running across the sand, laughing and squealing. Markie and the other boys playing volleyball turn around and watch us chase each other and scream. Markie was watching me, and when I look up, our eyes lock, and he smiles at me and chuckles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

If you find any spelling or grammar mistakes, it's because it's not edited. One day, when I'm bored, I'll go through and edit it, but right now I'm too lazy so... yeah.

I hope you guys are enjoying the story. So in this chapter I introduced Markie. If you guys read the intro, you already know a bit about Markie. If you didn't read the intro, go read it!

Again, any questions, suggestions, comments, feedback please please please message me. I'd love to hear it. I will be adding characters so if you would like to be in the story as one of the characters, message me. okay well...

Happy reading Xx