Chapter- 2

Louis’ Pov

We were walking in a big group when we suddenly stopped. There was a girl coming towards us. She looked down as she walked. I saw two heart earrings on either ear and she was wearing a necklace. I couldn’t quite figure out the words that it said. One of the guys in the group called out to her.

“Oi loser, come over here!” he yelled. She continued to look down and tried to walk past us. Her hair was a light brown colour and she had a pale complexion. The guy grabbed hold of her as she tried to go past and held her up to the wall. She yelped a little and the people around me erupted into laughter. I didn’t find it funny at all. He started to yell at her and she trembled quite a bit.

Suddenly our eyes locked and her eyes were enchanting. They put me in a trance. Even though thunder cracked loudly in the sky I wasn’t fazed at all. Her eyes were a light blue colour almost crystal blue with a tint of green. Her lips were a pale pink. I couldn’t think or do anything. I was trapped by her presence and I was frozen.

Our gaze was broken by her being thrown against the wall and she landed on the ground. The guy had ripped her necklace off and started to walk away with it. The whole group began to move just leaving her there. I quickly ran over to her things and grabbed one of her books which just so happened to be her notebook. I caught up to the rest of the group who were laughing about what just happened. I pretended to laugh and smile but I didn’t find it funny at all. Why would these people be so cruel to her? What has she ever done?

After class I went back to my dorm and into my new room. I looked through my bag for her notebook and started to look through it. I was reading it and I got caught in its beauty. Her writing was amazing. The only bad thing about this notebook is that it doesn’t say her name. I really want to know what it is. I heard the front door unlock. I went out to see who had come in leaving the notebook under my pillow.

It was a guy called Daniel. Daniel knows everything about this school. He knows who is on top and who is on the bottom. He told me when I first got here that if I ever needed to know something about how this place is run that he can help me. I think that he might be able to help me out with the girl’s name. I walked into the kitchen where he was.

“Hey Daniel, I’d like to know more about the school.” I said and he turned to face me with a gentle smile.

“Sure. What do you want to know?” he asked politely and put down the banana he had taken from the bowl. He took a seat on one of the stools and I sat across from him.

“I want to know about whom the popular people are and who are the lowest people on the social bar.” I told him and he nodded.

“Well, I think that you have already met the most popular people so I don’t have to tell you that.” He stated and I nodded.

“Are those the people that bashed that girl?” I asked. I must look stupid because I was there with them when it happened.

“Ah yeah, poor girl.” He sighed. It looked like he was saying it to himself. I let my suspicion take over.

“Do you happen to know her name?” I asked nervously. I couldn’t help it. I have to know what it is. Daniel eyed me carefully.

“Yeah, her name is Samantha. She is the lowest of the lowest. No one knows her properly as she doesn’t have any friends. Everyone knows the story of how her parents bashed her and wanted to kill her. She talks to nobody and is often the victim of the main bullies in this school.  I feel quite sorry for her at times.” He told me. I felt my heart race when he said her name, although faith probably suits her better.

“Ok thanks for the help Daniel.” I said to him and went off to my room again. I think I have a great idea. I went over to my bed and pulled the purple notebook out from under the pillow and turned to a blank page. I began to write a letter to her that I would give to her somehow. I wrote:

Dear Faith,

I found your notebook and your necklace. I’d like to say that I actually have both but I don’t really have your necklace. I think know your name is Samantha but I think that Faith suits you better. So I’m going to stick with that. I am so sorry for what happened today but I know promise things will get better. If you write back deliver it at dorm 321’s mailbox.

Love from- Mr Mysterious

I hope that she will like it. The bell rang for the next class so I slipped it into my pocket and picked up my bag before heading off to the girls dorms. I saw inside her room from her back window. I sat behind a bush and sat there watching her. She was beautiful. Her long hair was wavy and travelled down her back. She suddenly left the room and it was my chance to put the letter in her room.

I ran over to her window leaving my bag behind the bush. I pulled on the window and it opened slightly. I moved the see through curtains apart. I slipped the letter in and I fell on her bed. The door handle began to turn and I started to hesitate. I tried to close the window but decided to leave it. I quickly ran back to my hiding position to see her reaction when she saw the note.

I got in my hiding spot just as she opened the door. Her gazed fixed to the open window and walked over to it. She looked out it and stared in my direction. I thought she had found me and I became all sweaty. Well that was until she shrugged and looked down at her bed. I had gathered that she found the note as she placed her hand over her mouth.  Her hand disappeared and then came back up with the letter in her hand. She carefully unfolded it and started to read it. As her blue eyes ran over it a weary smile gradually took over her face. She looked up from the letter and stared out the window again then back to the letter. She closed the window and the curtains and then sat down on her bed.

I took that as my chance to escape. I might have missed a whole class but seeing her smile was worth it. I did a happy dance on my way to my next class. I can’t believe that worked.

A/N so we have now seen louis view of this. remember to tell me what you think! please :Dx