"You'll be fine! Get your boyfriend to help you!" Liz waved goodbye as she walked out the jingling door.

"My boyfriend?" Charlotte said to herself. She turned around to see Henry walking towards her with a brown bag and a grin.

"Henry!" she exclaimed happily, hugging him over the counter. "What are you doing here?"

"Just thought I'd bring you some frozen yogurt cause, well, who doesn't love frozen yogurt?" He smiled as he slid the bag to her.

"Aw, you're sweet," she gushed, opening up the bag. Her eyebrows knitted in confusion as she pulled out two spoons from the bag. "Two spoons?"

"I mean, I love frozen yogurt too," he said, taking a spoon from her hand. The two laughed as two more customers left the shop, leaving one.

"So how much longer?" he asked, taking the yogurt out of the bag.

"Not long," she replied taking a bite out of the cookie-dough flavored treat. "Everything's clean and no one else is coming in. After that guy leaves I'll be locking up."

"Well aren't you just so responsible?" he joked, tapping her nose with his spoon. Charlotte rolled her eyes as they continued to take bites of the frozen yogurt.

"So you like your new job, huh?" he said.

"Yeah, I do," she responded. "And nothing you say's gonna make me quit so don't even try." She wagged her spoon at him assertively.

"Alright, alright," he said defensively. "I won't. I'm glad you're happy."

Charlotte smiled. "Thank you."

"Plus, that uniform looks good on you," he said with a wink. Her uniform consisted of a simple olive-green colored collared shirt, with an apron tied around her waist and a visor wrapped around her head. Charlotte raised her eyebrows.

"That's pretty bold of you, don't you think?" she asked.
"Just stating facts."
"So what are the facts?" she asked leaning forward across the counter, her chin over her fist. "What are we, Henry?"

"You tell me," he challenged, mimicking her moves and leaning forward from the other side of the counter so that they were face-to-face.

"You bump into me, force me to talk to you, hold me hostage after class," he listed off his fingers. "Seems like you can't get enough of me." Charlotte's mouth fell open and she punched his arm in defense as Henry started laughing.

"Oh please," she scoffed. "You take me out on a date-"

"-just one-"

"-bring me donuts-"

"-technically that was for both you and Jasper-"

"-and you bring me frozen yogurt at my job." Henry opened his mouth to retaliate, then closed his mouth, earning a laugh from the girl in front of him.

"You got me there," he admitted. Charlotte smiled as she moved so she was standing straight, her arms crossed in front of her chest while Henry grinned up at her leaning on his elbow on the counter. Just then the last customer, a tall man holding a laptop case, stood up and made his way to the door.

"Have a good night," he nodded towards the two.

"Thank you, sir, you too," Charlotte responded while Henry casually bid him goodbye with a two-finger salute. As the door shut behind the customer, Charlotte silently fist-bumped the air as Henry mouthed finally.

"Let me just wipe down his table," she spoke as she moved around the counter to where the customer had been sitting.

"Anything I can do?" the blond asked.