Naruto smiles as he see her worries of the crowd looks was gone. Her focus to help him and Sasuke taking over completely.

"Perfect, you are a natural." Naruto give a thumbs up, his arm wrapping around Sasuke's head and his hand in his face.

Hinata looks up at Naruto and smiles quickly before going back to focusing on the ground.

"Get your hand out of my face before I make it so Hinata is the only one supporting you." Sasuke's muffled voice comes from Naruto's hand.

Naruto looks over at him, squinting his eyes, "You really are not a caring person are you? Threatening an injured man like that."

"You? A man? Hn, hardly."

"I'm really starting to regret inviting you to eat." Naruto squints at him more, leaning in slightly

"Shut it, loser, we're here." Sasuke points to the apartment building just a block away.

Naruto looks up to the windows that were a part of his home. His face gained a small shadow. One of the windows was completely broken out and another was spiderwebbed with cracks.

His eyes strained as he saw what looked like movement inside of it. He picked up the pace of his limps, making Sasuke and Hinata speed up as well. Naruto was practically walking on his own as they got closer and closer. His arms just resting on their shoulders.

Naruto suddenly broke away from the other two, sprinting to his home.

"Hey, Naruto wait!" Hinata calls out.

Sasuke sighs, "Idiot. Let's go, he'll need help." Hinata nods and they both start running to catch up with him.

Naruto's leg gives out half way up the steps and he stumbles. He simply crawls up the steps as fast as he was running up them. When he gets to the top he gets to his feet and starts walking to his door, a hand on the wall as he moves forward.

He instantly notices his door is missing. The hinges seemingly missing from the open frame, splinters and broken wood in their place.

He makes it to the door and looks in, his hands supporting him by holding each side of the frame. His eyes covered by a shadow as he look into his home.

The house was dark, no were on. Naruto's shadow stretched into the room and stopped on the door. The door had many splinters, breaks, and holes in it. Clearly broken down with a lot of effort.

Past the door could only be described with one word.

Destruction.

The table was over flipped and broken, one of its legs completely missing. The chairs were in pieces scattered around the kitchen and living room. The couch was ripped to shreds and scattered around the house. The cabinets were all open and all the plates, bowls, and many other objects that occupied the space were everywhere.

The fridge was tipped over and the door open, food and drinks laying all over the floor. The mold was everywhere the food touched due to the time Naruto was in that hospital and prison cell.

The walls were, somehow, in just as bad of shape as the rest of the visible area.

Holes were clearly punched, kicked, and cut in.

Accompanying the holes was graffiti.

'Monster'

'Leave'

'Demon'

'Die'

Those were only a few of the things on the walls. Many drawings depicting his death and torture. Obscenities written and scratched into the wall.