I definitely know who I'm gonna ask.

"Y/n," I smirk, "truth or dare."

"You know I'm gonna do dare bitch," she throws her hand over her mouth and I laugh, "CRAP!"

Sadie holds her hand out to Y/n, and Y/n digs in her pocket. She slaps 5 dollars into Sadie's hand and mumbles, "Dare..."

"I dare you to kiss me," I say.

"NO!" Gaten and Noah yell.

She looks at Sadie, then to the guys, then stands up and slams her lips on mine. She pulls away before I could realize what happened, she has a smug look on her face.

"I want ice cream," she groans.

I get a call, "One second," I turn around.

"Hello?" I ask.

"HEYYY!" I hear a voice say. It can only be one person, Jaeden.

"JAEDEN!" I yell.

"AND WYATT!" I hear Wyatt yell in the background.

"Wanna come out with us?" they ask.

"Sure, can I bring the guys?" I ask.

"Sure, see you in a second," Jaeden says and hangs up.

Y/n's POV:

"Hey guys," Finn says, "Wanna go get Ice Cream?"

I jump up, "YASSS!!!"

We all ride to a local Ben and Jerry's, and I start to fangirl when I see Wyatt and Jaeden.

"Hey guys," Jaeden waves at everyone then he looks to me, "who's she?"

"Jaeden, Wyatt," Finn says, "this is my girlfriend, Y/n."

I look at him, "Bitch, please."

I already had my 5 dollars out, I slap it into Sadie's hand.

"I like this girl," Wyatt smirks.

I look over to the ice cream and run over to it, "YES!"

"You have a favorite?" Jaeden comes up behind me with hands in his pockets.

"Yeah actually," I smile and point to f/ic, "f/ic is BAE!"

"I'll take two scoops of f/ic and two scoops of rocky road," he hands the guy $10.

I take my ice cream and lick it, "Thanks Jaeden."

"No problem," he responds, and we walk over to the rest of the cast plus Wyatt.

"So..." Wyatt starts, "How long you been in this business?"

"Uh...like 5 weeks," I shrug.

"Oh, so she's a newbie," he looks at Sadie, "like you were?"

"Yeah she is," Sadie says.

"Mind if I ask you some questions," Jaeden says, "about your character?"

"Uh, yeah," I say, "go for it."

"How would you describe your character?" he asks.

I swallow, "A mother fucking potato."

Sadie glares at me, "Y/n you are making me rich."

I give her five dollars, "I CAN'T HELP IT!"

Noah laughs, "We rarely cuss off screen, but ever since this girl came," he points to me, "it's been nonstop."

They all laugh at me and I pout, "I just have a strong reaction to things."

"'Strong' is a understatement, "Millie laughs and I playfully punch her in the shoulder.

"Yeah this girl is badass," Gaten laughs too.

"WAIT!" I yell, "I HAVE TO PAY YOU IF I CUSS, BUT IF HE CUSSES HE DOESN'T!?"

"I call bullshit," I mutter.

"Y/N M/N L/N!" Sadie yells.

"AND YOU USED MY FULL NAME!" I yell back.

Everyone is laughing at our girl fight and I finish my ice cream in silence.

"Someone's salty," Finn playfully shoves at me, but I give him a death glare, "oh shoot."

"Oh you done it now Finn," Caleb says.

I grab my purse and walk out, I know what you're thinking. It's dramatic, but hey, I'm an actress. I'm practicing 'per-say'. I get in the car and wait, I was riding with Gaten to here because he is the closest one who lives to my house. I see them all wave inside and Gaten walks into the car. I face the window.

"Hey," Gaten says and looks at me, "you okay?"

"Yeah," I continue to look out the window, "fine."

"You don't seem fine," he makes me look at him.

"Whenever Sadie uses my full name, it pisses me off," I say, "she sounds like my mom when she divorced my dad.."

He looks forward and hands me five dollars.

I have a confused look on my face, "What's this for?"

"I cussed, didn't I?" He asks.

"Yeah..." I still am confused.

"There's your money," he smiles at me and starts the car.

I blush and lean over to hug him, "Thanks Gaten."

"No problem," he hugs back. I go back and lean my head on the window.

~~TEXT~~

sUpERsADie: I'm sorry N/n

Y/nTheLittlePotato: idc

~~TEXT END~~

~~NEW TEXT~~

FinnTigerSoft: Y/n, I'm sorry for calling you salty. I'll make it up to you.

Y/nTheLittlePotato: It doesn't matter, see you on set.

~~TEXT END~~

I go into my house after saying goodbye to Gaten. I sneak in and hear my mom yelling at Carl. Shit.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" My mom yells.

"I'M JUST SAYING YOU SHOULD TAKE HER OFF THE SHOW, AND LET HER LIVE A NORMAL LIFE!" Carl shouts back. I grimance at the yelling, and that Carl wants me off the show.

"FIRST OF ALL! SHE'S NOT YOUR DAUGHTER! IT IS MY CHOICE, AND ESPECIALLY HERS!" my mom yells.

"OH, SO NOW WE'RE TALKING ABOUT CUSTODY!" he yells back, "YOU KNOW WHAT. I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!"

He grabs his stuff and walks out the door. I walk down the stairs to consult my crying mother.

"S-Sweetie..." my mom sobs, "I knew you loved this show, and your job. So, I d-defended you."

I hug my mother, "Thank you mom. I wouldn't have left even if Carl forced me."

"I know, I love you," mom hugs me one more time, "go to bed. You'll have to get on set early tomorrow."

"Okay Mom, night," I say and go upstairs.

Ugh.....can't wait to escape with Erin.