Party!!!❤️Ch 25.

A random guy open the door for use,we entered the big mansion!it was decorated so pretty and it was pretty full!.

It was fun for most of the time Jason was by the most time by my side even if I told him to go make new friends!.But he just ignore me I wanted to sing so I did!

I told this boy who was giving out drinks to give me a orange juice and I drank 2 and half of another after that I felt daze. Did that juice have liquor?it tasted weird?whatever..Then Got up the stage and sang this song called 'slow hand' there was a karaoke and i really wanted to sing for some reason! i wasn't drunk but i felt like it ~as people watch me and Jason chuckled since I didn't sing really well.I would love to see you do better!!.

When about 30 minutes pass I forgot about the bet that me and Jason did until a guy catcalled me"nice ass~"a guy said he was handsome but by seeing the way he was acting I didn't like it!he probably just interested in my body ,normal 🙄"ha ha thanks "I said and laughed without a care in the world.

"Hey~would you like to hang out right now?my name is Even~" Even said I burly know you ,but whatever maybe I could date you."sure"I said but before I could go up to him and hug him because I felt like it !

I saw someone coming quick,Jason !interrupted the moment and grabbed my waist and push me close to him as I just watched and stayed silent as everything went on"Who are you?his boyfriend?"Even said"Maybe"I heard Jason say in a serious tone.

I was SHOCK but maybe he said it to scare him away but Even didn't care!and was trying to take my arm to go with him then I got really annoyed at how Jason was behaving why do you care so much??! if you can't love then let me be with someone else!and said"Jason let go!let me hang out with him!".

"No!"he said not as a choice but as an order"your not my boyfriend it will be fine please!~"I plead to him he saw how angry I was at the same time and he let go but left off Even with a warning and walked into the crowd to do something.

But in the end I knew he was gonna spy on me so I wasn't worried."okay~let's go upstairs"Even said happily that made me happy and I agreed I felt drunk and dizzy was it that stupid orange juice?.

Even saw and grabbed on my waist and help me up the stairs it remembered me of Jason so I let him ,why?do guys like grabbing me by the waist so much?.we went up the stairs but as we did i wanted to take one last look in at his face, Jason.

I saw Jason talking to a girl in the couch and looking trouble and the girl jumped! on him for a hug!.This bitc-"Hey you want to play a video game I don't really like noisy places"Even said as he got me out off thought "yeah!"i said cheerfully and we went in a room filled with video games!

and he had told me that this was his best friend house and that he came but doesn't like noisy places.we sat on the floor, played a couple of games and it was fun to chit chat and played  but..all I wanted to know right now is what is Jason doing?.

suddenly he said"are you virgen?" And I was shock what to say and that's an embarrassing question!would it make me look pathetic?!if im still virgin?for the dummy I am I said"yes,why?"his eyes turned kinda like they looked full of desire so then he said"you wanna do naught stuff?" I immediately knew what was going on even if I was feeling drunk "um n-no thank"i stutter but he chucked and got close to me

and started to unzip my sweater and push me down to the floor I was so shock I didn't move I just stared at his eyes in fear "it's okay" Even said and I was starting to feel so weird!,he started to lift up my shirt and then proceeds  to kiss my neck he was leaving a mark!!He licked the hickey and bite on it"owww!!" I shout and sucked on it again!No!No!NO!!and I plead to him to stop!

but he wouldn't until I started to call for help he kiss me to shut up and that made me melt and cry at the same time but I didn't want to lose my Virginity with him!! So that made me even call out for help louder until I heard loud footsteps in the hall and a very loud slam!on the door and hoped it was Jason,please let it be him or im going to be raped!bu a random guy I burly met!please save me!!.

🤯.