❤️Ch 19.

When school day was over Jason and I headed to my house"ugh!i yelled at her in the morning she probably wants to kill me when I get back home!"I said"don't worry leave it all to me."I stared at him in suspicious "why are you giving me that look?"he questions "just because last time!you went to my house you almost burn out  our wooden chair!" "Ha ha good time's"he laugh ever time he thought about it and people started to look at us as we were insane when it was him who was crazy!.as we chit chat we Finally where at my house and I smack him to snap out of it!"oh,yeah we're here for your mom and that HURT!"he whined.As we enter we saw mom and She greeted Jason "um,mom there's a party that I was invited can i..go  this Friday..please?"i said as I looked at me into the eyes and she looked at me with disappointing eyes"yeah, you could go your growing up fast and have to go out and have fun you have my friend permission."wow that was easy to easy to be exact "I'm sorry about earlier I should have not yelled my head was a mess that day and I was angry at the world can you forgive me?"I said and felt guilty about it she waved at me to come closer and we hugged she's a single mom and her only child she must have been really hurt I'm so sorry.