"No, stay... I've felt quite lonely these past few days, so I'm glad you're here, actually.

-Why didn't you call me? You know I want to be there for you...

-Yeah, but Jungkook lives with you now and... I'm afraid he would say something if I asked to see you." Jimin confesses, averting his gaze from him.

"It's my life, Jiminnie, and Jungkook already knows he shouldn't say anything about us anyway. Also, he realised that what he did to you was pretty silly..." Jimin lifts surprised eyes on him at his words, blinking a few times in confusion.

"R-Really?" He sounds broken, and Hoseok realises he hasn't seen his friend looking that exhausted and weary in years. Three years, to be more precise. "He doesn't hate me anymore?

-Well, he's not happy with what you did for sure... But no, he doesn't hate you." Hoseok is glad to see that Jimin seems to feel a bit better after this, a little glint of hope lighting up into his eyes.

"What brought you here, Seokkie?" The smaller man asks softly after a minute of peaceful silence during which Jimin delicately put the flowers he was holding onto the grave, these ones joining the numerous other bunches that make Yoongi's grave one of the most flowery out there. A tiny butterfly has now made its home on one of the roses, enjoying the rays coming from the sun that is rising higher and higher into the sky.

"I just come here often, to talk. I know it sounds a bit crazy...

-No, no... I do it too from time to time, to be honest." The black-haired male immediately reassures him, shaking his head lightly to emphasize his words.

"Also, it would be Yoongi's wedding anniversary today." Hoseok's voice breaks a little at the end, and he clears his throat hoping it would mask that little moment of weakness. "I kind of wanted to commemorate it by coming here."

"Oh... Well, I have to say I had forgotten about this." Jimin says a bit sheepishly, and Hoseok can't help but smile a little at these words.

"I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind... Are you here for a particular reason, by the way?" He asks gently, and the raven-haired male sighs at his words before leaning his temple against Hoseok's shoulder, the latter closing his eyes for a few seconds when he feels relaxation seeping into his veins at the contact. He waits for Jimin to open up to him, enjoying the quietness that surrounds the place in the meantime as the silence is only broken by a few birds chirping here and there. The butterfly is still at the same place, lazily waving its wings from time to time and apparently not being bothered by their presence at all, which makes Hoseok look at him with a fond gaze.

"I just wanted to apologise to Yoongi for what I did to his brother and Jungkook, you know? I mean, I acted like a prick during these past few months, and I deceived everyone around me... I didn't even dare coming here anymore at one point, I didn't want to feel like Yoongi-hyung was judging me or something. Because it's me whom Taehyung cheated with, and it's me who manhandled him the other day and said atrocities... Fuck, I don't know what I'm doing anymore, Seokkie..." Jimin is cut by his own sniffle and he wipes the few tears that has begun rolling on his cheeks, closing his eyes to prevent any other salty droplet from escaping. "When Taehyung told me that we couldn't see each other anymore, I wasn't able to keep calm... The only thing I could think about was that I didn't want to lose him." He exhales shakily when he feels Hoseok's fingers gently running through his hair and the man's other arm winding around him, the gesture soothing beyond words.

"Do you love him?" Hoseok eventually utters, the man in his arms remaining silent for a few seconds before answering:

"I don't know... Maybe not... I love him as a friend, but other than that... I don't think so." He replies, sounding quite lost so that Hoseok decides to stop asking him about that subject. "But now it doesn't matter anymore, right? Taehyung doesn't want me in any way, after all... And I didn't even find the strength to tell him I'm sorry yet... I'm such a coward...