Why is she still here? Urgh she's stubborn as always. "None of your business." Mina replied coldly. She just walked ignoring Momo who's tailing her. After a few minutes, she got annoyed and faced her.

"What do you want Momo? Why do you keep on following me?!"

"I just want to be with you Mina-chan." 

"Well I'm not comfortable with this so go home." 

Momo sighed. "Okay, I'll go home after I made sure that you get to your destination safely."

"So you're concern now?" Mina laughed sarcastically. "What about that night? The night that you confessed that you cheated on me. I went home late in the evening, alone, with crazy thoughts in my head. I don't even know how I got home in that state. That time, were you also concerned about me?"

Momo just lowered her head, she can't look at Mina. She felt guilty for what she did before that she can't even answer.

Mina paused for a few seconds waiting for an answer but there was none, so she continued. "I guess not. So stop acting like you care." Mina was about to leave when Momo suddenly spoke. 

"I know that I've been a jerk Mina. But please, give me a chance to prove to you that I've changed." 

Mina just stood there, just looking blankly at Momo. It's like every word that Momo says just passes through her ears without decoding it. She sighed heavily and said, "I'm tired Momo-ssi, just go home and I'll go my own way. Please stop following me." Then she walked out without looking back. 

Momo obeyed, she just looked at her until she's gone. "Gurae, you tried your best Momo-ssi. That's enough for today, let's try again tomorrow." She told herself and left.

*********

Mina rang the doorbell and after a few seconds, an unfamiliar person opened the door for her.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed as she greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo. You must be Mina-ssi?"

"Yes I am."

"I see. Come in. Let me help you with that." She said as she took Mina's bag.

"Oh Mina-ya you're here." Mrs. Son said. "I see that you've already met. Mina, this is Mrs. Kim, our housekeeper."

"Hello Mrs. Kim, it's nice to meet you." She said as she bowed again.

"Aigoo, you're such a nice kid. Just call me Ahjumma my dear. So you're the one that Agassi can't stop talking about." She smiled.

"Ye?" Mina was surprised.

"She's more georgeous than what I've imagined." She added.

Mrs. Son chuckled. "I know, that's my exact same thought the first time I saw her."

Mina's confused on what's going on so she just looked at them with confused eyes.

"Anyways, I know that you're tired. Ahjumma already cleaned the guest room so you can start moving in your things. Just feel at home okay?" Mrs. Son said.