I burst out laughing. "If you didn't want to answer the journalists' questions you could simply tell me. There's no need for such a story." I smiled.

She looked like she was going to pass out.

"Haven't you heard me? They're after you." I started walking away. "I'm warning you. Every girl is hating you now. Except for the ones who know the truth."

"Do you actually expect me to believe all that happened while I was sleeping and watching Teen Wolf? That was your first mistake. Second: Tom? Jealous? Come on. He has a girlfriend." I laughed. That was when my phone ring. Oh, look. It's Amy.

"Hi, Amy," I said through the phone.

"HOW DO YOU DARE NOT TELLING US THAT YOU WERE FUCKING DATING RUPERT-FUCHING-GRINT?" I heard all my friends shouting through the phone.

"Because I'm not," I stated rather worried. If they think I'm dating Rupert than the story is TRUE!

"Oh, STOP LYING! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS, Y/N. WE HAD TO KNOW THE FUCKING NEWS FROM CORAL. AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HER!" Amy screamed.

"Maybe she's telling the truth." Nimy started. "We all know how Coral is. She gets a photo of a famous person hanging out with someone and they're already dating."

"Either way, I don't believe her," Amy said.

"Well, we already know she was friends with all the Harry Potter cast and everything, so this would happen sooner or later," Bea stated.

"I'm with Amy. Even Tom Felton thought they were dating. She's a bitch." Kim added. Funny how the person that resembles Slytherin and the one who resembles Gryffindor in my group are agreeing in something.

That made me really sad since two of my closest friends didn't believe in me. How could they believe in Coral and not me?

I was about to cry, so Emma took my phone and started talking.

"Hey guys, it's Emma, Emma Watson and I can tell you that she's not dating Rupert because I know. But one thing is true. If you don't believe your friend then you're the one who's wrong. Now, if you don't mind we have to go get ready for a gala. Oh and just for the record, do you remember the thing that happened with a train, well she was one of the hostages at the final and still you didn't do anything, did you? And I bet you knew she was on that train. Still, you didn't call her and didn't even managed to be worried about Y/N. I'm sure there's a bitch in your group of friends but you called the wrong one. Have a great day minding about the other's life instead of yours." She ended the call.

"Thanks." I half smiled at her. "You are a great friend. Now, let's get out of here."

"Agreed." We opened the door.

We started racing through the corridors until we got to my room.

"Hey, what happened? You look tired." Scar, Eva and Bonnie asked. They had robes on and towels on the head.

"Paparazzi," I said simply and they laughed.

"Ok, we have to hours. Chop Chop." Eva said.

"Now people want to know what you're going to wear, so you'll wear that dress and we'll take care of the rest. Music!" Bonnie decided.

I took a shower after Emma and put a robe and the underwear on as well and the rest of the people in my room were.

Eva and Em made my makeup and Scar and Bon, my hair. I wear eye contact lenses instead of glasses. I only needed to put the dress on.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I was the only one who wasn't doing anything and simply waiting for the nails to dry, so I opened it.

This thing of getting ready for a gala isn't for me. It takes too long besides I don't want to look like a Barbie and there's a fine line between looking like a Barbie and being gorgeous.