「A GM's Agenda」

With a flash of darkness, Ralph fled from the group of savage monsters. With their target suddenly missing, their red eyes directed at the group of players nearby. Beads of sweat poured on their faces as they have yet to recover from the long battle, suddenly force by yet another savage war. Hopelessness suddenly hit them as Zed, their leader, their support, their pillar, has not yet arrived nor revived. This led them into a great despair that led them to surrender than to advance once more.

Seeing their dejected appearance, the three intelligent monsters hastily ordered their armies to attack the hopeless players. Like a fish in a woodblock. Like a turtle in a jar. All the players suddenly understood that their situation deemed helpless.

With a loud roar, the three majestic lords suddenly pounce at the nearby player seemingly like a hungry wolf aiming for its food. Rolly, who was the target, suddenly close it's eyes, awaiting for his destiny. At any case, they have finished their mission. Dying isn't a bad thing for a rest.

But before the impact arrives, a sudden majestic sound hummed across the field with a barrier suddenly surrounds all the players. With the barrier, all of the attacks of the savage monsters suddenly rebounded all attacks resulting in some monsters dying because of their own attack.

Light suddenly gathered amidst of everyone's confusion.

When the light subsided, a towering figure emerges from their eyes. Wearing a cape long enough to touch the ground. Holding a long sword in his left hand, and a short sword in his right. This guy seemed really powerful. Just his aura alone pushed back the horde of mindless creatures.

Suddenly turning, all of the players suddenly sucked a cold breath. Silver hair, blue eyes, perfect-lined nose, rosy cheeks, pinkish lips, a tall stature, and a charming aura. Needless to say, this is the most handsome guy they had ever seen. Even the indifferent Franchelle could only admit that he is truly handsome.

The funniest reaction award should be given to Chan. He really looked like a guy who had eaten a bunch of disgusting bugs and drank a mouthful of urine.

"Damn, can anyone rid of this guy? I think I'm going sick just by staring at him." Said Chan with a hint of annoyance.

"What can you do? Just accept that he is more handsome than you. Oh wait, among us six, you are the least handsome so I already expected your reaction nigga." Nard suddenly berated.

Chan seemingly have something to say but before he could say anything, his eyes suddenly gone wide as he saw something unbelievable.

Seeing the changes of Chan, a lot of them turned their direction looking a Chan's view and they seemingly had the same reaction.

It is not because he is too handsome that they stared in disbelief, it is because of the mark on top of his head.

A Blue cursor. A GM.

What the heck? So this handsome guy is a gm? Really? I mean, seriously?

Obviously, a lot of them had a silly reaction.

After being silent for quite a while, suddenly spoke his intention as he kept looking at the players.

"Congratulations on completing the quest. Indeed it's a bit difficult for the current players to face such a monster but we really don't have a choice as they really caught us unprepared for doing such alliance. We can only send some quest to not waste your efforts in delaying the time before they can run amok and cause damage to the game. Now, allow me to finish the work. We will be calling you to discuss about the reward."

With a wave of his hand, all the players suddenly surrounded by a light and disappear in a flash.

Seeing the players vanished, the handsome guy finally heaved a sigh. Looking at these savage monsters and lords cause him a massive headache as he is the only one who can resolve this mess.

"Bralar, Balanar, Balthazzar, stop pretending."

As he spoke, a massive wave of pressure enveloped the entire field, making all of the monsters fall on their knees and rendered motionless. The three Lords suddenly awoke from their berserk form and instantly regained consciousness. After struggling a bit, they finally tilted their head to see the youth who are aiming at them.

"It's you!"

The three lords suddenly paled as a wave of horror suddenly shroud them.

"It's been a while, three brothers. I didn't know that you three would form an alliance and camp at this town. I didn't know who ordered you, or how did you find the guts to break the rules, but one thing is for sure. All of you. Will. Die."

The majestic aura that kept the lords still suddenly became stronger as the three kept struggling at this massive pressure. Suddenly, Balthazzar grinned.

"Aren't you also breaking the rules? By interfering, you had break the rules, isn't it?"

Seeing how Balthazzar find a reason to condemn him, the youth suddenly laughed. He laughed so hard that teares seemingly fell from his eyes.

"Balthazzar, oh Balthazzar. How naïve of you. I created you. I created your brothers. I created this world. From the start, I am the god of this world and I can do everything I want. Have you forgotten?"

Realizing the words came out from the mouth from this youth, Balthazzar shook in horror as he saw those condemning eyes, and a smile that not look really a smile.

"From the moment you were born, you swore your alliance to me. I planned to groom you and make the most powerful boss in this world. But, you betrayed me. Betrayed the others. Betrayed my father. From the moment you conspired against our backs, I have treated you as a trash and no longer needed in this world. I have planned to erase you three brothers as soon as possible. But who would have thought that you three will deliver your necks to me. Anyway, not like I need all of you. Better clean this world for the safety of the players."

The youth spoke in a harsh tone as his eyes are really cold that send a chill in their spines. A sinister smile curve from his lips as his blue eyes turned into red.

"SA~ YO~ NA~ RA~!"

Balthazzar kept struggling as the pressure yet again rose into another level.

"L!"

With hatred in his eyes, Balthazzar and the other two, vanish in the game. Forever.

An: and cutttt!!!! Whooo, napagod ako dun. Hindi ko alam na nakakapagod din pala magsulat hahaha. Anyway, triny kong isulat ang chapter na ito in english. Hoping for your honest feedbacks. Honestly, ang daming wrong grammar hahaha. But anyway, here's another chapter for all of you.

Pansin ko na medyo magulo ang stats ng bawat char kaya I plan to create a chapter for the stats pero siguro after volume 1 na para hindi na ako mahirapan sa pagbibilang and the like.

So here is a little game for everyone. Ang ayaw sumali, ok lang.

Quest: Find the most suspicious sentence in the previous chapter.

Reward: Dedication, Follow, or a chance to be one of the characters in the story.

Sana may sumali.

SA~ YO~ NA~ RA~!

xxsilentauthorxx