Last Day

I am soo sorry it has been so long. I have so much homework, plus dance, it's hard to find the time. I'll try to make it work wothout dance now and through the summer. Enjoy!!

*5 months later*

Almost everything had returned to normal, or whatever normal is when aliens live in your city and one of them is your boyfriend. We hadn't seen any trace of the New Atrians. It was almost liked they vanished, but we knew they hadn't, and that they were probably planning something big. In case of all of that, we kept ourselves on our toes, making sure none of us were alone at any time, especially Taylor.

It was our last day of Junior year. I couldn't believe how much has happened in such short time. I met an Atrian I saved and thought died. I fell in love with him. Taylor and Drake are having a baby. Trags set off the Suvek causing Atrians to come down to Earth. They kidnapped us, possessed me. It has been a very long year, and I'm glad it's over and I can have a, hopefully, fun summer.

I waited outside the school, fidgeting on my phone as I waited for everyone, or more specifically, the one.

It was a few minutes later when I saw him walking out, almost everyone had gone, leaning the typical old-papers-on-the-ground behind. It looked almost deserted, except for the faculty and a few students waiting for rides.

"How's it feel?" He asked, brining my attention away from my phone and onto him.

"About what?" I asked, putting my phone away.

"To only have one more year of school left."

"Exciting, but a little sad."

"Well, that's typical, or so I hear." He said, and I was done with the mundane talk, and I kissed him. Normally I didn't do this anyplace too public, but it was quite empty that 95% of the people were gone, 4% of which weren't paying attention, and the other 1% probably didn't care or could get over it.

"Wow. What was that for?" He said once we were done. We were still connected, his hands fitting perfectly at my hips, and mine at his neck.

"Last day of school celebration. It has been a hard year, I think we deserve a little celebration."

"I think kidnapping, possession, and the ACT definitely are the definition of a hard year." He remarked.

"Just shut up and kiss me. " I told him, pulling his neck into me.

"Get a room you two," Taylor said. We pulled apart, flushed, looking at our friends walking up to us.

"Hey guys," I said, unwrapping my arms from around Roman's neck and put my arm around his waist. In response, he puts his arm around me. He felt warm, so I put my head on his shoulder. "How you feeling, Taylor?"

"I feel fine, better if people would stop asking me that."

"Sorry, you're just due soon, I wanna make sure you're okay." I said and we started walking to my house.

"I know, and I'm barely ready... I'm lucky my parents are letting me move out, but only because they are disgusted with me being with an atrian..." Taylor said, and I saw Drake grab a hold of her hand, comforting her, knowing it was a touchy subject.

You see, once her parents started suspecting something, she was forced to tell them. Her parents were furious, they weren't redhawks, but they still weren't happy about humans and Atrians race mixing. If it wasn't for Gloria, she wouldn't have any place for her to go to after birth. They had been saving as much as they could, buying as little stuff that wasn't necessary. Right now Gloria was debating letting Drake move in. She would need to choose soon, because Taylor was gonna birth in the next few weeks.

"Well, what do we want to do to celebrate the last day of school??" Lucas asked.

"Drinks??" Sophia responded.

"We always do that," Taylor responded.

"Got a better idea?"

"No..."

"Drinks it is."