Nightmares

And I'm very sorry that I wrote Drew instead of Drake, I forgot their names and that's what popped in.*

*Emery's POV*

I woke up crying. I sat up and looked around, I was in my room. I looked next to me and saw Roman, he spent the night. We couldn't handle being apart considering what just happened.

I had just had the worst nightmare I've ever had. We were back on the roof. Roman was trying to stop the Suvek and I was being held at gunpoint.

Then Zoë appeared and instead of shooting Grayson, she shot Roman. I had run to him and tried to save him, but he was dead.

"Emery?" Roman asked next to me. "you okay? Why are you awake?"

"Bad dream." I said lying back down, facing me.

"Your crying. What happened?" He said reaching his hand out and put on my cheek. He wiped the tears from my face with his finger. I leaned into his hand. I was so happy to have him.

I was really happy that the dream was just a dream. It had seamed so real.

I don't know what I'd do without Roman. I really don't. He's my life now. He dies, I die.

"You don't have to talk about it." He said, reacting to my silence as not wanting to talk about it. It was more, I just wanted to be here, with Roman.

"Its ok." I said and he pulled me into him. "We were back on the roof. Everything that happened did... except, instead of Grayson dying..." I started crying again. Roma didn't say anything, he just sat there, stoking my hair, comforting me, waiting for me.

I liked it when he did that, he didn't ask questions, he didn't promise everything would be okay, because we both knew it might not be okay.

After a while I stopped crying and continued, "Instead... Instead of shooting Grayson... She.. She shot you..." I said and started crying again.

"I'm sorry. I'm right here, it was just a dream." He said and pulled me closer. I grabbed onto his shirt, afraid I was gonna lose him. To what, I didn't know.

I laid their crying, for, I don't know how long, but eventually I fell asleep in his arms.

I'll be posting one Wednesday and then 2 Saturday for I will be gone for a week. I will post one as soon as I can once I come back. Keep reading! It'll be good.

*Sorry it was short, but I wanted to post something. If you have any ideas, or ways you want the story to go, let me know. Review and Follow for more!*