Camp Halfblood

WILLOWS POV FOR THE REST OF THE STORY

After the terrifying transportation, we arrived in a clearing filled with wooden cabins and trees. "Camp Halfblood" Hazel said. "This is your new home." I looked at it. "My parents are going to be wondering where I am." I said anxiously. "We'll explain everything. Chiron, can you tell Demeter the new demigod is here?" The man called Chiron nodded and hurried inside. A magnificent lady came out of the main cabin, with green cascades coming from her dresses. "Hello Willow. I am Lady Demeter or, in your case, your mother."

I sprinted towards my mother, hugging her tightly. I could see the resemblance. Brown wavy hair with a green streak. Brown eyes like hazelnuts. And a brown lotus birthmark. I felt the birthmark I had on my neck. "The lotus" Mother muttered. "You are most definitely a descendant of my nature goddess gene, Willow." I beamed with pride. "So What is actually going on? I am kinda confused. Can you explain?" I said. "Absolutely my little lotus. But let's get you to your cabin first. I thought Opal would have explained already!" "Who's Opal?" I asked. "Well the girl back there of course! Daughter of Hades she is." Then I figured it out. The person who saved me from the Hellhounds was Opal not Hazel. She had lied her name to me!

"So technically, you are a demigod. As I am an immortal goddess of Nature, you take after me. You can move and control plants and animals. Feel free to try it out. But be careful not to let your power overtake you." Mother said. I nodded. She disappeared in a blinding flash of green light. My cabin was massive. I had so many siblings!! 9 were in this cabin. I was left with them. I grabbed a top bunk that was reserved for me. I tried out my powers. I raised my hands. A green light erupted from both palms, as a leafy green curtain was made around my window. I strung up fairy lights. This was my space now.  "Hello" a girl behind me said, startling me. "Oh hi! You must be one of my sisters!" I said, turning around. "Yeah. My name is Summer. I am 14." She smiled. "I am 14 too! My name is Willow." I said. I was happy, so my palms started glowing. I hastily stuffed them into my pockets. "It's ok" Summer said. Her palms were glowing too. I smiled. We were bound to be friends.