Weirdest place you guys had sex

Brenne taylor
A park

You and brennen were at a park when he got a peek up your skirt and got turned on. He touched you on the slide then you guys went to a bush.

Colby Brock
Trampoline park

You and Colby went to a indoor trampoline park with Elton for a video. You didn't want to go and you were horny asf but he made you go by saying 'you won't get none for three weeks.' You went and came up with a plan. All day you sexually teased him. Finally he dragged you to a hidden area while no one was looking. You guys were loud and Elton was filming the noises.

Sam Golbach
His car.

It was his birthday and you guys were making your way home when you gave him a traffic bj. He pulled into an alley and you guys did it.

Aaron Doh
A hotel

It isn't quite a weird place because Aaron only likes to get it in when you guys are in private and are in a comfortable area

Corey scherer
At the beach

You guys were on a small somewhat secluded beach. It was about 2 am when Corey decided to lay with you right on the edge of the water. One thing led to another and you guys had sex right there.

Elton castee
A graveyard.

You guys were spending the night at a graveyard with the rest of the boys when you all decided to go to sleep. You layed down and closed your eyes but Elton had other plans. He grabbed your hand and dragged you away from the now sleeping group. It was a tragedy to find yours and Eltons moans on Brennens Snapchat due to the fact Brennen couldn't sleep.

Jake Webber
In a bouncy house.

You guys were at your little cousins birthday. Being the kids you were you guys were in the bouncy house until 12 pm when everybody else was inside. You guys were tired and layed down but Jake pulled you into him and kissed you as his hand went to places.