Chapter 2

Y/n fell to the floor but then aquaman laughed and said amazon got a boyfriend.

Wonder women punched him then helped y/n up.

Alfred smiled and said I'll get this man some clean clothes instead of dirty clothes

Y/n was in a bathroom in clean clothes but no shirt. All of a sudden Wonder Woman accidentally walked inside she smiled and hugged him saying "I thought I whould never see you again."
He hugged her back tightly.

Later y/n walked out side and yes he had a shirt on now. He saw Diana and her friends fixing up an old mansion.

Y/n walked to the guy they call Batman and said I'm sorry for attacking you and your friends. He nodded and said "it's alright."

Y/n walked into a field and said "master if you could hear me I need it to prove myself to these hero's."

All of a sudden a green light flew down to y/n. Wonder women said she'll check it out.  Y/n saw green lantern aka hall Jordan he gave y/n back his ring.

Y/n put it on and he turned to a blue lantern. Green lantern noticed Wonder Woman and said "hey girl I hope I can put a ring on your finger."

Y/n punched him and said "sorry Diana if anyone was going to put a ring on your finger it whould be me, wait why did I say that." he then saw he was touching the gold lasso of truth.

She let out a small laugh and said "come on y/n, you and your friend could help us.

Green lantern then said "YESS."