A date??!!

Why?! Why did she do that?!

I was so mad at her right now, and she knows cause she didn't said a word to me while we're driving home. And I'm glad she didn't cause I would yell at her.

I arrived at my house and stepped out the car without saying anything. I entered my home and run up the stairs. I knew Yas was walking home already and didn't bother on texting her tonight.

As I was going to sleep my phone buzzed. I didn't even grab my phone cause I already knew it was Yasmine.

I climbed in my bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was in dreamland...

***next morning***

I woke up by the sound of my annoying alarmclock, I didn't bother to look up so I just slammed my alarm to the ground ;)

After 5 minutes I sat straight and I walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and wore a blue skinny jeans, white tank top and some sandals. Today was going to be boring...

I took my phone to see the message of Yasmine , I didn't open last night. But to my suprise wasn't the text from Yas, but from an unknown number. I did open the text and this was the message;

'Hi shawty x'

I was trying to find out who send me the text as I remembered all the things that happend yesterday. I thought it was better to text back to make sure it was HIM.

'Beaver??'

I think after not even 20 seconds he did send a text back.

"I prefer Justin, but because it's you, Yes, it's me! :) x' -JB

"what do you want??"

"I just wanted to say that i'll pick you up at 2 AM :) x -Jbiebs

"What?"

"i'll pick you up at 2 AM -JB x"

"I can read dumbass,, y are you gonna pick me up?" -Sky

"For a date :) x -Bieber

What was he saying??! A date? He didn't even ask if I wanna have a date! And btw, I'm so not going on a date with him!!

"srry, I have other plans!! Bye! - skyyy

"No you haven't, I asked Yasmine ;) , You have nothing to do today ;p -Biebs

Maybe one date isn't that bad, I can't think of other excuses so early in the morning so I'll just have to go I think...

"*sigh* , see ya later..." - Skyler

"see ya! X"

I walked down the stairs and saw my mom sitting on the couch.

'hey sweethaert!' she said smiling 'Hi mom' I replied. I walked to the fridge and took some milk, I grabbed a bowl and cereal. I sat down at the table and ate my breakfast.

"so, what are you gonna do today?' asked my mom suddenly

"a friend's picking me up at 2, we're gonna hang out for a while."

"okay, enjoy your day, i'm off to work!" as she said that, she stood up and left to work. My mom's always busy, she isn't a lot at home, and my dad is the same, so most of the days i spent alone or with friends.

I saw it was 8 PM so I had enough time before Justin was here. I decised I had nothing to wear so I was going to the mall. The mall is just 2 blocks away, so I walked. As I entered Forever21, I saw Melissa. Melissa is a friend from school, she's pretty cool and she knows a lot of fashion, so I asked her to find a perfect outfit.

After 2 houres, we finally found it. It was a short purple dress with a black belt. I was going to wear these with my black converse I had laying in my closet.

I payed for my clothes en said bye to Melissa.

I walked home and took a shower. I applied a little bit of makeup and slid the dress on. It fits me perfectly! I looked to my phone and saw I had a text from Justin.

"aye, Where do ya live? X -shawtyMane"

I texted my adress and saw it was 1.45 AM already. I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs. I watched tv and I heard the bel. I opened the door and there was Justin, and I never thought I would say this, but he looked hot! He was wearing black pants, white t-shirt and purple supras.

He was looking at me with shocked eyes.

"Hi Justin" i finally spoke.

"H-hi, you look awesome" he said with a big smile on his face.

"thanks, you don't look to bad yourself! " I laughed

We walked to his car and I climbed in the passenger seat.

"where are we going?" I asked as we were driving out of town

"Suprise! But don't worry, I'm not going to kidnap you or something! "' he laughed

I never saw it before, but he has actually smile that makes my haert melt.

I laughed with him and the next minutes in the car were silent. But in a comfortable way.

I was thinking about me and Justin.

Do I like him??