Chapter 1

Takes place after justice league movie but doesn't say a lot about the movie so no spoilers read on

After the justice league won dark side appeared and said you have defeated my cousin and for that I shall award you with a hero. 

Dark side dropped a guy but Wonder Woman ran and caught him. 

He had h/c and c/s

Dark side teleported away then Batman said egg him into the bat cave he could be dangerous.

Wonder woman took him to the bat cave and they put him in a tube. Batman started to do his test analyzing everything.

Cyborg scanned him and said he appears non dangerous. He's not human and he's connected to something.

Wonder women put her hand on the glass then y/n woke up and punched the glass it didn't break so he punched it again. It smashed Batman tried to punch but he grabbed Batman and threw him. Then cyborg tried to shoot but y/n grabbed his arm swung him at flash.

Aquaman threw his weapon y/n caught it and threw it back. Superman was about to attack but wonder y screamed "NO!"

Y/n looked over to see Wonder Woman and he stared and finally said "Diana."

That's when Wonder Woman has a flash back

She was 5 and y/n was too. Y/n was always an outsider on Diana's island he was the only boy.

Diana's mom thought he was a threat because Diana had a crush on him and he had a crush on her. It was young love but then Diana's mom gave y/n away to the lanterns he was never seen since until now.