Chapter 18>>> What Now

Boakie P.O.V.

"Kayla.." I shook her lightly trying to wake her.

I called out her name and shook her again. She groaned, and slightly opened her eyes "What"

"I'm finna head out. I gotta go take care of some business.. So imma call you later Ma"

"Alright, let yourself out and text me when you get home" she said dozing back off.

I made sure the door was locked and made my way to my car. I unlocked my car door and threw my overnight bag in the back seat. I pulled up to the gate at the end of the driveway and exited.

At a stop light, I plugged up my phone to my radio & put it on shuffle. My song Purple ft. my nigga BPace instantly blasted through the speakers. I rode down the highway rapping along to my song until my phone rang.

I didn't bother to look at the caller id. "What" I answered. Obviously, I had an attitude because whoever this is just fucked up my vibe session.

"Where the fuck you at Bobby! I been sitting outside this house waiting on you for almost a hour. It don't take that got damn long to-"

"Ayo India! Chill with all that shit! I'll be there when I get there so calm the fuck down! Either you want ya shit or you don't cause I can turn my ass right back around-"

"Nooo, don't do that" she whined, "Just hurry up and get here... I really wanna see you" she said more calmly

"Yeah" I said bluntly and ending the call.

India was the reason I left this morning. She called and said she wanted to get the rest of her stuff out my house. Of course I was down. That's one step closer to being done with her for good. Believe me, Indi is a beautiful thot. I'm not tryna wife a Thot so.. you know..

--

I pulled up to my house about 15 minutes later with food in hand. I stopped around the corner at McDonalds for breakfast.

India was standing on my porch. I unlocked the door & she asked , "You got me some?" "No" I headed towards the kitchen & she followed "Why?" She asked with an attitude. "I ain know you wanted none" "& you ain ask either" I heard her mumble. I let it slide. My food was more important that her right now. A nigga hungry as hell!

India said she didn't have big things that needed to be loaded in her car so I ain have to help her. I finished breakfast and threw away my food. I walked upstairs to see what India was doing. "India" I yelled, tryna figure out where she was. I could hear light sniffles coming from my room. "Where you at India" I walked around the corner. She was sitting on my bed twiddling her thumb. "What's wrong" I asked trying to sound a little concerned. "I-I-uhm" "Yea?" She cried a little harder. I hate when females cry. So of course imma be there for you and at least try and comfort you. She leaned her head on my shoulder, still crying. "India whatever it is I'm pretty sure it's not that bad. It's not gonna help if you keep it bottled in." "Bobby.." she started, "I'm pregnant"

Kayla POV

"Get up!" E smiled as he pulled the covers off of me.

My eyes adjusted to the lighting in the room before I noticed he was fully dressed in a white tee and khaki cargos. His shorts slightly sagged off of him as his retro Jordan's matched his SnapBack.

"What time is it?" I asked

His eyes adverted towards his watch.

"10:30"

"What you dressed up for?"

"We going somewhere. Love and Rante already up. We just waiting on you"