Chapter 17>>> No Hard Feelings

Kayla

The ride home was silent. E blasted his Lost Prophet Mixtape the whole way there.
We pulled into my gated driveway and E entered the passcode. We traveled slowly down the path until we were front and center with my house. He killed the engine and faced me. His eyes burned a whole in my skin. "Im not mad about it Kayla.. just a little caught offguard I guess. I can't blame you for doing you Ma" he rubbed my hand a little.

Love, Rante, and Boakie, beat us here. I fished for my keys inside my purse. After finding them, I unlocked the door only to see Boakie and Rante eating in my living room. "Uhm, where's Love and what told you yall could eat in my living room?" I asked both of them. "She upstairs and Im a grown ass man" Rante answered. "Yea, some grown ass man IN MY HOUSE. Go sit your ass at the table nigga. What you think this is!?" "Your mean ass need some dick" Rante said in between laughs. I laughed, "Shutup, Ill be back"

Love was in my room when I opened the door. I guess she had just got done showering. "Uhm, you have anything I can sleep in?" she asked. "Yea, just look in my drawer"

I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom to shower. I quickly washed my body and wet my hair. I got out and dried off. I applied mousse to my wet curls and put it up in a messy bun. After I lotioned up, I put on a purple tank and grey sweats; then, slid my feet in my nike slides and headed back downstairs.
--
"I actually met yall on the same day" I chuckled a little bit "E at the park, Boakie at the gas station and Que at his party. "
"Damn that's crazy" was all Boakie said
"And funny as hell at the same time because yall cousins" Rante said burting out in laughter.
My eyes got big, "Yall Cousins too!?" I blurted out
"Yea but it's a long story" E chuckled
"Damn"
We talked and laughed a little bit more about what'd happened.
"You know what that means right Boak" E said
"What bruh?"
"That we were all talking about the same person this whole time"
Boakie laughed "Damn, I ain even think about that until now"
--

"To be honest, y'all have given me the best experience that I have had talking to a boy. I can see that yall really love and care for me forreal! On top of that both of yall respected me when this whole situation went down and I salute yall for that; Even though it wasn't that big of a deal. Now that I know yall are related, I think yall should start looking for another person to date because I don't want to be the reason yall fall apart. Don't yall go by that motto 'Bro's before hoes'? Im not a hoe tho but you know what I mean"
E looked at Boakie and Boakie looked at E. They stared at each other for a minute, almost like they were trying to read each others' minds.

E finally said, "I think we're old enough to understand that if either of us do end up in a relationship with you then the other should accept that.. No hard feelings"
Boakie nodded his head in agreement.
"Alright.."
"Are yall finished with this Love session because Love and Durante are kinda bored" Rante said
"Well get your 'grown ass' up and do something" I said rolling my eyes
"I feel like watching a movie or something" Love said
"Ion think I have movies over here like that. But if there are some then they're upstairs" Love went to go find them "Imma go pop the popcorn. Everybody want some?"
Boakie said, "Nah I think imma call it a night. Im sleepy af"
I laughed and said "You can't hang! Good night"
Boakie knew where he was crashing at so I didn't have to show him where to go. I went in the kitchen and popped the popcorn and got everybody a bottle of water. When I re entered the living room with the popcorn Love was coming back downstairs with the movie. "What'd you get?"
"Friday.. You can never go wrong with Friday"
"Im surprised you didn't get Barbershop"
"Oooh yeaaa! I shoulda got that so I could see Big Daddy Mike!" she said with a smirk
"Shutup! "Go get the cover"

Boakie
I took me a nice looooong shower and hurried and dried off and put on sweats and a wife beater. I went to the stair case and looked down from it just to see what they were doing. The lights were off and Love was cuddled up with Rante and Kayla was cuddled up with E. No lie I feel some type of way, but I cant even be mad tho. We chose this route so this is the way we have to play the game. I know what I have to do.

End of Chapter 17
-Summer is almost here and school is almost out! I'll be able to update more when this school work is off my hands. I'm not going to ask for a specific amount of votes and comments, but leave feedback, please. Inbox me if you have any ideas on what should happen next or if you want anything specific to happen ☺️❤️