Chapter 1

Sonic POV

I was having the time of his life by running around. Until...
"Sonic!" I stopped in my tracks. As I turned I saw the pink hedgehog, Amy.
"What's wrong?" I asked rolling my eyes as I was pulled into a tight hug.
"Can take me on a date?! Please!" She said. "No!" I answered. She looked at me and blinked.
"Oh please Sonic!"
"For the last time Amy no!"
I managed to slip right out of the hug that she was squeezing me with. I ran out of there.
I should of kept my eyes in front of me because I bumped into my rival, Shadow.
"Faker!" He groaned as he got up and glared at me. "Next time watch out were your going!"
"Geez I was running away fro-" I was cut off by shouting in the distance. And of course it was Amy.
"Shadow hide me!" I begged. "And why is that?" He asked. "Cause I don't want Amy t-" I was pulled into another tight hug by Amy. I looked at Shadow with the 'help me' eyes. He sighed. "Amy get off of him."
She glared at him. "Why should I!?" She questioned with an anger tone. "Because...he doesn't want you near him." He said calmly. She turned to me "Is that true?" She asked me. I nodded. She let go of me and walked away.
"Thanks Shadow."
His ear twitched as I said those words, and without even thinking I hugged him.

Normal POV

Shadow's eyes were wide with suprise. 'Why is is he hugging me? But I think I like it. I thought he hated me...or does he? And he's looks kinda cute...Wait what!'

Thanks for reading this its my very first story I'm writing