Chapter 3 ~An Arrest

~Bellamy's POV~
"What?" Clarke said and clutched my arm.
Octavia stepped closer and reached out to Clarke's stomach but didn't touch it.
Clarke shifted her weight and touched her bump. "Is it really that noticeable?" She said, worry filling her voice.
"Not that bad. I mean if you don't know about it then you probably wouldn't be looking," Octavia said.
"Finn noticed," she said quietly and looked down. I turned to her and hugged her.
"I'm sorry Clarke. I didn't mean.."
"It's fine," she said as she pulled away from me.

Buzz buzz

I looked down at my messenger and read a message Kane sent. 'Bellamy. Don't do anything stupid.'
"What's is it?" Clarke asked and rubbed her hand up and down my back.
I walk over to the window. Why would I do anything stupid? Then I realized. Finn was standing outside. Clarke and Octavia appeared next to me. My blood boiled and I clenched my fists.
"Bell?" Clarke said. I stormed to the door but Clarke grabbed my hand. "Bell, Please! My mother will confine you!" She pleaded.
"I would rather be confined than have someone hurt you and think they can get away with it!" I said and pulled away.
"Bellamy!" She called after me.

In the field, I saw Finn standing there talking to Raven. "Hey!" I yelled and tackled him to the ground. I began throwing punches and I was so mad I couldn't stop.
"Bellamy! Stop!" Raven yelled and tried to pull me off.
"No! He hurt Clarke!" I yelled back. It almost reached the point where he couldn't fight back. Two pairs of hands grabbed me from behind and pulled me away. They pinned my hands behind my back and cuffed them.
"Bellamy?!" Clarke yelled and ran across the field. Before she could reach me, a guard stopped her and Abby stepped between us. Raven and Octavia stood next to her.
"Clarke?" Abby said and looked at her daughter.
"What are you doing?!" Clarke shouted at her.
"He is being arrested."
"Why?!" Clarke looked so scared.
"For almost beating someone to death," Abby said casually.
"No! You can't do this!"
"Take him to confinement," she commanded.
"Abby, rethink this," Kane said.
"No. Take him!"
"No!" Clarke's scream was unbearable. She pushed past the guard and ran over to me. She fell to the ground next to me and threw her arms around my neck. Snow sticking in her blonde hair. Since I couldn't hug her back, I wrapped my chin over her shoulder.
"Clarke, we need to take him," Miller said sadly. I could tell he hated doing this to us.
"Clarke, I'll be ok. You need to let me go," I told her.
"I... I can't," she sobbed.
"You need to. People are already asking questions, I'm sure."
"I don't care anymore. I just want you. Who knows what my mom will do."
"I love you, Clarke. Don't ever forget that," I whispered so only she could hear me. Octavia and Raven pulled Clarke off me. As we where walking to the Ark, I looked behind and saw Clarke crying in Octavia's shoulder. Kane looked sadly at me and rested his hand on Clarke's shoulder.
I'll look out for her. He mouthed and I knew that while I was in confinement, she would be ok. Finn smiled as I was lead away.