Chapter 8

Stephanie's POV

I looked one more time into the mirror i didn't look so bad after all.

I took my purse and headed downstairs. Josh was already waiting.

"Hey gorgeous" he smiled ang hugged me.

And a familiar voice interrupted the silence "Isn't the dress a little too short? Go change" i looked pass Josh's shoulder and saw Tyler.

What the hell? I shoved Josh and went to face him.

"first that's not of your business and second i won't change..." i yelled "Lets go Josh. NOW"

i reached the door, when i was pinned on the room's wall.

"Josh go home!" he used his Alpha tone on him but it didn't work cause Josh didn't belong to this pack or at least that's what i thought, he surprised the hell out of me when he bowed in respect said"yes Alpha" and left.

"but he'ss..... not.... what?" i said in surprise

"He joined the pack yesterday" he smiled.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" i yelled. He pinned me harder to the wall and closed the distance between us.

"You cannot go out like that!! It is my business" he said

"you have no right to tell me what to do. I am a free americain" i tried to push him away but i instantly regret. he carried me on his shoulders upstairs to his room .

"Why are we here? i wanna go now" i once again tried to take control and once again find myself pinned to his wall.

He putted his hands on my lips signaling me not to stay anything foolish with his alpha attitude so i obeyed.

I shut up.

5 minutes passed no sound no murmur than the silence was broke by Tyler.

"Look you are acting like a slut, a whore, a bitch. You are messing with my pack's reputation. You have to start act respectly or find yourself a new pack" he said- yelled.

And before thinking twice i raised my arm and said: "I Stephanie Richerson leave your pack Alpha Tyler Brown."

and with that i ran outside headed to my room and started packing.

I heard a huge knock on my doorm It was Tyler "OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL BREAK IT TO ENTER" he was yelling

" WELL, BREAK IT TYLER. BREAK IT JUST THE WAY YOU BROKE ME TWO FUCKING MINUTES AGO"

he broke it damn he was strong

"Where are you going?" he calmly angrily asked.

" i left your fucking pack so that is none of your business"

I ignored him and headed to pack again.

"Don't you dare Stephanie Richerson talking to me that way" he turned and now i was facing him.

"or what? you gonna beat me? slap me? rape me? what damage do you think you can do more than what you have already did? huh? say something!" i yelled in his face. he turned and felt and i thought that he was leaving.

" Just stay " he softly begged.

" Oh and i thought that you didn't wanna have a whore in your pack! sorry my bad i misunderstood you earlier"

He eyes get wide angry at the moment. I was seeing that he was controlling his wolf not to go out. He tried to relax than said.

"I am sorry i didn't mean it i swear. Just stay"

i ignored him, zipped my suitcase and unlocked my door to see an angry Alpha standing there.

"What are you both arguying about? you know there are people around"

"Alpha sorry i am leaving your pack! if you excuse me" i said

"Stop can we talk about why are we leaving first?"

i answered politly a yes and went in the room again.

"Sit down both" we did what he said.

"Stephanie what did he done to you?" he asked me.

"Well i was going out with Josh earlier tonight, i was wearing a short black dress. He pinned to the wall and asked Josh to leave than he took me here and said that i was acting like a whore slut and bith and that i was ruing the pack reputation. so either i stop wearing what i want or leave the pack. i chosen to leave"

Anger flashed into Alpha's eyes.

"TYLER why did you said that to her?" he yelled

" Well she was wearing a short dress a too short dress. It showed too much cleavage and i don't want to show so much skin to anyone" he calmly said.

"AND SINCE WHEN IT IS YOUR BUSINESS WHAT SHE WEARS?" he was angry. very angry

"Dad why are you yelling at me? you are acting like i am the bad. I am taking care of her reputation. I don't wanna hear someone calling her HOT, ATTRACTIVE or whatever".

"AND WHY IS THAT?" yelled Alpha again.

"BECAUSE I AM FUCKING IN LOVE WITH HER. THAT'S WHY?"

What did he just said? Did he just said that he was in love with me? my eyes got wide open and my sights wefd glued on him.

An awkward silence reigned on the place than i decided to speak up: "If you excuse the cab is about to be here" and i was interrupted by Alpha "Stephanie would you please stay, just for me. Because how much of a respectful, mature, fun-loving woman you are just please do it for me" be begged and added "Tyler Brown appologize to her now"

"what? but i am a Alpha and an Alpha never appologize" he yelled.

"An alpha who doesn't appologize is an alpha who doesn't make mistakes. but you aren't acting like a man or an alpha so appologize and that's an order" Yelled Alpha.

He looked towards me and said: "I am sorry i didn' t mean to hurt you".

I just nodded i was too angry to even talk to him. That son of a bitch, how dare he tell me what to do? I am free i wear what i want and do what i wanna do. That's me and i will never change for anyone.

"Alpha I respect you and love ypu from all my heart but I am free and I don't wanna hear your son acting all alpha on me than I will leave the pack " I spoke to my Alpha.

"I Alpha of the Golden Moon Pack give you Stephanie Richerson the freedom to live and only be ordered by muself. me and only me have the authority to command you".

"Thank You Alpha. I appreciate what you have just done for me. all your orders will be accomplished with my life"

I bowed in respect for my one and only Alpha and left.

Just to be stopped by Tyler "We need to talk".

I pushed him away "There's nothing left to talk about "