The one and only lydia martin

Začať od začiatku

"Hey Danny, can I ask you a question." Stiles began to ask in his so called whispered voice.

"No."

"Well I'm going to anyways, did Lydia show up in our home room today?"

"No"

"Can i ask you a another question?" Stiles continued.

Danny glanced back."The answer is, and will forever be, no."

"Does anybody know what happen to her and Jackson last night."

Danny sighed. "he wouldn't tell me."

"But isn't he like your best friend." Stiles frowned as Danny ignored him this time, but stiles being stiles continued.

"I have one more question."

"What?!?" Danny snapped clearly annoyed with stiles questions.

"Do you find me attractive." Stiles asked leaning forward. Suddenly stiles fell right out of his seat landing face flat on the floor. I covered my mouth to stifled my laugh. I'm gonna get a hand full of this later. he shot me a look and quickly got up from the floor, hoping nobody had seen that embarrassing scene.

////

After chemistry class, stiles and I noticed that not only was Scott not present in school but Lydia and Alison also wasn't there. Lydia is probably having a emotional breakdown and Alison? Well I have absolutely no idea where Alison is, I barely know the girl so not my problem. We decide to head over to Lydia's to get some information because apparently stiles thinks the whole accident has to be connected to the alpha. I mean there's about 99% chance since it was a animal attack and well these days in beacon hills animal attacks aren't exactly just "animal attacks".

We silently knocked on Lydia's door and patiently waited for the door to open. Weirdly, me and stiles haven't said one word since we got out of school , I think it's because I might have slammed the door in his face pretty hard yesterday but I mean, he wasn't hurt, right?

The door slowly opened and Lydia mom offered us a kind smile. "How may I help you guys."

"Hi mrs.martin it's violet and this is stiles." I began. "we just wanted to check up on Lydia, see how she was doing." I stated offering her an uneasy smile.

"Check up on her my ass." I heard stiles muttered through his teeth. I sent him a quick glare. I swear if looks can kill stiles wouldn't exactly be here at this moment. Mrs.martin obviously didn't notice since she nodded and opened the door more.

"Of course." We awkwardly stepped into Lydia huge house. I haven't been here in years. Before I knew Scott and stiles let just say me and Lydia were practically best friends. I would come over her house everyday and we would play with our barbies that we would end up breaking at the end of the day. Yes you heard right, me and the one and only Lydia Martin were best friends. Shocking right? I guess after I met stiles Lydia started to worry more about popularity and stuff so I guess we drifted apart.

Lydia mom led us up the long staircase that I remember tripping over, not one time but many times, and then carefully opened the door to Lydia's room.

"Honey, violet and stiles are here to see you."

"What the hell is a styles." Lydia asked as she played with her strawberry locks. Well she didn't look very nice.

Her mom looked at us uneasy. "She took a little something to ease her pain..you can go in."

I smiled. "Thanks mrs.martin."

"Violet, long time no see." Lydia sang as she slowly turned around. I rolled my eyes.