NEW BOOK INFO

Hello guys here the information for the new book go check it out in my works:)

_______________

"You interest me very much Katherine Russo" He breathed out, his breath fanning heavily pass my neck. 

 "Why don't you do something about that?" I replied back 

He smirked. "Oh believe me baby I will." 

 ___ 

 After leaving Boston because of heart brake, loss of family and betrayal, Katherine Russo decides to continue her dream of journalism in the big apple of New York city. Katherine is loved by many and also hated by many and many would pay to see her disappear. She isn't a famous celebrity but after meeting with the dark and charming CEO of Romano industry she is instantly captured in a world of love, fame, and seduction by one man that changes her world upside down. She is not the kind to easily fall in love after past experience so will Katherine be aroused by the charming CEO with the same problems she intended to get away from or will the CEO not get what he desires? 

 Fernando Romano; he's a sexy, built and powerful man that can have whatever he desires in the snap of his fingertips. He is know as a man who is seen in a front page magazine of every stand with a different woman every week. When Fernando meets Katherine Russo, for some strange reason he is instantly captured by her and will do anything in his power to get her. But turns out this might be one thing Fernando can't get after all.