Pain

YAY I UPDATED:) ENJOY xx

After about 20 minutes of constant arguing between the two that seem to act like three year olds, Scott and Stiles finally decided to go to the woods. Stiles parked his light blue beat up jeep in front of the sign that said, "Beacon Hills Preserve"

"Are we seriously doing this?" Scott complained as we started walking through the woods. Seriously hate these adventures. This wasn't the first time that stiles randomly comes by at one at night and wakes us up. And I can already tell it won't be the last.

"Your the one always bitching that nothing happens in this town." Stiles shrugged. "I can assure you my friend this one, you won't forget."

I snorted making Stiles send me a cold glare. Well okay then.

"I was trying to get a good night sleep before practice tomorrow." Scott said referring to the sport that him and Stiles played. Well at least tried to play.

"Yeah because sitting on a bench is such great effort." Stiles said and I stifled a laugh.

"No, because I'm actually playing this year. As a matter of fact, I'm making first line." Scott said with so much confidence. So much, I bet he could have written it across his forehead.

"Yeah, good luck with that" I muttered and stiles nodded.

"Hey that's the spirit. Everyone should have a dream. Even a pathetically unrealistic one". And Stiles can have sarcastic on his forehead, I silently decided.

Seeing Scott heated glare directed at stiles, I quickly changed the subject.

"Hey Stiles, out of curiosity, which half of the body are we looking for?" This question has been on my mind since we left Stiles jeep but I decided to keep quiet. I definitely didn't want to be the one who got in between the two arguing.

"Oh hey look at that! I didn't even think about that." He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and stopped in my steps-as so did Scott.

"And what if whoever killed the body is still out here?"

"Also something I didn't think about" Stiles said scratching his neck.

"And I wasn't thinking when I said I wanted to tag along." I shook my head. The next time stiles and Scott are going on another one of their adventures, I'm definitely staying home. I said, silently hoping they wouldn't hear me.

We were all going up a hill that seemed way to long when Scott broke the silence.

"Maybe the severe asthmatic should be holding the flashlight." He took his inhaler that I remembered to bring for him and did a couple of puffs. he smiled and thanked me and I nodded in response. When we caught up to Stiles, a branch that was randomly on the floor made all of us fall on the ground that was bedded with leaves and a whole bunch of dirt. We looked ahead when we heard muffled voices and barking. We saw one officer holding three dogs and Stiles dad, sheriff stilinkski. This made me groan in annoyance . Why couldn't I just stay home?

Stiles was going to make a run for it but one of the huge police dogs attacked him. Me and Scott then hid behind the closest tree we saw and stood quietly desperately trying not to make a single sound.

"Hold on, this little delinquent belongs to me." We heard sheriff Stilinski say.

"Hey dad hows it going?" stiles asked casually.

'"So do you listen to all my phone calls?" Sheriff stilinski asked.

"No, not the boring ones."

"Okay, well then where are your usual partners in crime?" Stiles dad asked ignoring his answer.

"Who? Scott and violet? There at home. Scott wanted a good night sleep for practice tomorrow and Violet was also sleeping." Stiles lied.

"Apparently she and Scott needed their beauty sleep." I mentally resisted the urge to roll my eyes. He sure was good at this. I'm being sarcastic, if you couldn't tell.

Of course Sheriff Stilinski didn't believe him and shone the bright, gold flashlights almost near the area where me and Scott were hiding.

"Scott, violet! you out there?" He called out. We stayed quiet. The only thing heard was the sound of crickets chirping and the sound of the dogs paws hitting the ground.

"See no Scott or violet. I'm hurt you didn't believe me pops. Its just me out here in the woods...alone." Stiles lied with a fake hurt time.

"Yeah well I still don't believe you. I'm going to walk you to your car and we are going to have a talk of invasion of privacy. Something I should have done along time ago." Stiles dad told him while beginning to walk away.

"Great, now we don't have a ride." I muttered annoyed while running a hand across my hair. Scott and I made our way back when he then pulled me to stop to breath in a puff of his inhaler. When he was about to grab it I suddenly heard a bunch of deers come. All too quickly they must have trampled us. Missing us by an inch.

"Scott you okay?" I asked standing up quickly.

"yeah im fine, but my inhaler! help me look for it!" He exclamed. I used the flashlight Stiles gave me in the car and searched for the inhaler.

"VIOLET!" Scott yelled. I looked to my right and saw him stumbling down a hill. I quickly tried to run up to him. He was about to go over a fallen tree until I heard a noise. I looked behind Scott and saw a....wolf? I saw scott tried to run from it but it grabbed his ankle and bit him. I let out a loud shriek from fright. The wolf looked at me and...........smiled? I blinked and just like that it was gone. I quickly ran to my brother side that was hissing in pain.

"Scotty, are you okay?" I asked with tears trickling down my cheek. I helped him up and he painfully nodded.

"just.. l-lets get home." he stammered and I nodded. I wiped the wet tears that were on my cheek and quickly walked home with Scott's arm around me so he wouldnt fall. When we got home. We went into scotts bathroom and dressed his wound. After that we went to our rooms and waited for the next day ahead of us not knowing that after this frantic day, our lives will change forever.