They know!

(Normal pov)

As Shadow's lips left Amy's, she cuddled into him. "Shadow does this mean we are dating?" Amy asked, as she looked into his eyes. He kissed her forehead, " I think so" he answered and smiled, Amy returned the smile.They both snuggled on the couch for a little while, until Shadow fell asleep.

"Shadow?" Amy asked, when she got no response she looked up to see him asleep.

Not wanting to disturb Shadow, she got up quietly. He flinched but didn't wake up. As Amy made her way to the kitchen, she heard footsteps behind her. Turning around thinking it was Shadow, her mouth opened to say something. But she only gasped...It was Scrouge!

He was walking up to Amy, while she was backing away. She reached the end of her kitchen, forgetting about her hammer she takes out a knife. Which was on the counter, trying to scare Scrouge away. She fails.

He grabs her wrist, then snatches the knife of her. He was about to give her a cut on her arm, when he got hit from behind. It was Shadow coming to the rescue. He kicked the green hedgehog in the gut, making him scream in pain. Using one if the chaos emeralds, he did a chaos spear. Which only hit Scrouge and didn't damage the house.

When he was lying on the floor, Shadow ran up to Amy checking if she is okay. "Did he hurt you?!" Amy only looked into his eyes, and shakes her head 'no'. "You came just in time, thank you. Again" she answered, her voice quiet and frightened.

Shadow turned to Scrouge, he started to walk up to him. His fists clenched, he wasn't happy. As he was only inches away from Scrouge, he grabbed his neck and said/shouted, "Touch her again, and you will be DEAD!!!" With that he dropped Scrouge, he nodded his head and ran off.

Shadow went back up to Amy, pulled her small figure into a hug. She started crying, she held his chest fur while sobbing.

"Hey Amy, it's okay. Please don't cry, please?" Shadow said to Amy, while smoothing her back to calm her. She looked up at Shadow.

"If you weren't here, I would've been dead!" And she started sobbing again, harder than last time. Shadow only hugged her tighter, still smoothing her back.

"Don't worry, if he even touches you or looks at you. I kill him." the dark hedgehog said, no emotion to the green hog. He pulled away from the sakura hedgehog, that was still crying on his chest. He used two fingers to move Amy's head up, he kissed her forehead and removed her tears. Giving her a warm smile she smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

Shadow took Amy's hand, as they were walking through the park. She suddenly stopped when she noticed a butterfly, making Shadow stop as well. He turned around to see what his girlfriend was up to. He noticed that there was a black, red and pink butterfly sitting on her finger.

She giggled when it flew and sat on a red rose, Shadow approached his pink love. As the butterfly flies over and sat on his nose, Amy giggles and Shadow joins in. Then the butterfly flies away, into a field of all kind of flowers.

The started walking again, when the bummed into the rest of the gang. They give them a weird look when the saw they are holding hands. Amy blushes and let's go of Shadows hand, while Rouge walks up to them.

"So ya finally dating?" to which both of them blush, Rouge looks at Shadow then at Amy. " Yes, we are" Amy answers her question, to which Rouge only jumps up. She then hugs Amy and congratulates her, never being happier for her friend. Not only she stopped chasing after a guy that was ignoring her feelings, but also finding the guy she is happy with and one that will love her back.

Sonic and the rest of the guys went up to Shadow and pat him on the back. Knuckles fooling around said "You are in shit now!" then laughing afterwards and all of them joining in.

While the girls were just saying how happy they are for her, that she will much happier with Shadow than chasing Sonic.

With that they all headed to Tails' workshop. They sat down in his living room, and started a game of truth and dare.

(Truth and dare-written as script)

Amy: Alright, who starts?

Sonic: I will!

Shadow: Alright go on then!

Hey guys please give me some dares and truths. Say who dares/truths and the person dared/truthed!