Their heads snapped up and they looked around for intruders, not like there could be any that could sneak in unless directly invited to come in by the inhabitants already in the tent. 

"Percy!" I heard a scream from my cousin as she saw that I was alive and okay, and a set of arms crushed my neck as she hugged me. I purred in gratitude, and nuzzled her face with my snout, and when she let me out of her death grip the other two came in for another crushing hug. After a little less time than Thalia's hug they also stepped away and gave me some room, I stepped down and stretched popping my wings and stiff muscles. 

"I am never going to get used to how similar you are to a cat now Perce" it was Phoebe that spoke this time and I looked at her in surprise, she never really addresses me by nick-name, or feels for any male even if it is one that she liked. She must've caught on with my surprise because she huffed and stepped out of the tent saying "don't expect that out of me again".

I laughed deep and strangely, and for them they would've thought that I was choking on something if they hadn't noticed that my body was racking with waves of laughter, and I was rolling on the floor with a smile on my face. I realized that I was alone in the tent and my laughter immediately stopped as I sensed something wrong. I poked my head through the entrance of the tent to run into a wall on the other side. I realized that the wall was a person that was in-front of the tent blocking me from view. I laughed thinking that it was a surprise for the Hunt and I pushed with all of the force that I had against the person blocking the entrance of the tent and then stopped once I heard a familiar voice. 

"Artemis what are you hiding" it was Poseidon, and I was in-front of the Olympian council once again, but for a  different reason. I turned around and trashed the inside of the tent, roaring, scratching, and freezing anything that I could. I was glad that this tent was soundproof because I would've shook the entire room with the amount of sound and energy force that I was giving off, and that would make the gods anxious and less wanting of an alliance in this war. 

-----------------------<Artemis POV>-----------------------

I looked at Poseidon in un-shown anger for all the pain that he caused Percy, and I felt the tent behind me shake the slightest bit. It was surprising that the tent could even shake at all with the enchantment that I put on it to keep it sound proof and safe. 

"Poseidon what is in this tent doesn't concern you, but I am here to tell you that this, um, thing could prove as a very good ally for the war to come" I said and Zeus stood flaring with anger. 

"It is our right to know what you are hiding" he said stamping his bolt on the floor creating sparks and darkening the tile even more. I wondered when it would eventually break and he would have to find a different spot to stamp his weapon on. 

"It is because he doesn't really like you guys, especially you" Poseidon looked better after his disappearance for a couple of days, and I heard that he even went to Apollo who helped him with his fading and injuries from an unknown thing, but I could swear that they were claw marks on his shoulder, and his hand was still burned as a reminder of what he had and would've done to his own betrayed son. 

"Why would you say that" Poseidon stood now pointing his trident at Artemis threateningly, and the tent behind me exploded and there was a streak of dark blue and black fire, and the next thing I knew Poseidon was blasted back by this unknown force making him drop his trident. I knew what was going to come next, and I rushed forward to stop it, but Percy was already on top of Poseidon with his claws digging into his shoulder and his body was burning with that mysterious fire. He pinned Poseidon to his chair and Poseidon screamed in pain, and I stopped as I saw the fire go from his body and sink into Poseidon's body and then his veins turned a dark black. 

"PERCY STOP!" I yelled and his head snapped to me and I saw that his eyes were completely black burning with anger and pain "I know that he's hurt you in the past, but please let him live...for now" he huffed and then growled so loud the room rumbled, and then he stepped off of Poseidon and I saw the black in his veins go away as Percy walked over to me pulling his fire along with him. He came to my side and sat at my left glaring at the gods who were staring at him in shock with their mouths open, even Zeus's mouth was seen open but not for long as he recovered from his shock, but he didn't speak. 

"Did you just say Percy" Apollo said 

Yes she did, and even though it wasn't supposed to be said yet, she still did I heard Percy's voice in my head as Percy looked at me scolding me silently and I assumed by the reactions of the others, so did they I was not Poseidon's son all this time, but even though I am the child of the Void and mother Chaos, I still will never be able to forgive Poseidon for what he did to me, and no amount of pain in life or after death will match to the pain that I went through because of false accusations. I do not care that Zeus managed to kill me with his bolt, or that I hurt my father at the sea and in here, but I am going to say that I will only fight for you because Mother wanted me to, and I will respect her last wish. 

I looked at Percy like when did he get so smart, and then I guessed that getting back old memories and dying what seems like twice is enough to make a person change so much they can't go back, but he was nice to me and the Hunt, he was the same per--thing around them like he had never died or been betrayed, and then again neither of us had any reason to hurt or dislike one another, so that's different. I looked at Percy's eyes to see that they were normal again, and even though I still saw a little anger in then towards the others, he was calmed down enough to not look too threatening. 

Thanks for reading and I hope that  one this cold goes away soon, so that I don't feel So Darn Crappy, and so that I can write more frequently. Otherwise thanks for reading and I'll have the next chapter out in a little while.