Chapter 1

I went to the Empire State Buildings Elevator and stepped in. I don't know why, but they still needed an elevator chauffeur to get to Olympus.

"Six-hundredth floor please" I said

"There is no--" he started to say, but stopped once he saw Riptide against his throat. I was in no mood for jokes and assholes, especially since my father had disclaimed me from being his son three days ago, and tried to take away my powers. A glow had encircled my body and it seemed to block my father from trying to take my powers away, making him curse me and flash away in anger. 

"Get me to the six-hundredth floor, or this body will have no head" I said and almost gagged at the thought of the humans down there having to have to see him without a head. 

"Please don't kill me" he said shivering with fear as he handed over the elevator key, and I put it into the keyhole and shoved him out before standing back and bracing myself as the door went up at a speed that would kill a regular human. The elevator dinged and the doors opened, I stepped through the barrier and the elevator doors shut like they knew that this was going to be my last trip through them. Then I took a deep breath and made my way to the council. 

--------------<Time Skip an hour>-------------

I arrived at the council to see them arguing as usual, and then I looked around and noticed that Hestia and Hades weren't in their thrones, probably due to the arguing for Hades, and Hestia was more-than-likely-tending to the Hearth. 

"Hello" I said in a loud voice, but they didn't notice, and I yelled like that for a couple of minutes before I had enough and got impatient. The floor rumbled and a small hurricane started in the room with me at the center. 

"HEY!" I yelled and this got their attention, they looked at me in surprise and a little fear, but Zeus was the first to speak up. 

"What does our Hero need" he asked tapping his bolt on the floor making sparks fly everywhere, and then there were two flashes and Hades and Hestia were suddenly in their thrones looking at me. 

"I wish to die, I don't care how but it just needs to happen" I said and then took out my ring for her "but please give this to Hephaestus to destroy first" I threw it towards him, he caught it in one giant hand and looked at it for a second before his head snapped up to me and he stood, as did Aphrodite. 

"Why are you giving me this, shouldn't this be on Annabeth's finger" he said surprised extending it back towards me. 

"No, she has traded me for that stinking brother of mine, George" I said their names in pure hate and disgust. I looked at Aphrodite in tears of sadness and anger because I had her waste perfect love into making this ring. 

"I'm sorry that this happened Percy" she said "I'm going to have a talk with that traitor" Aphrodite flashed away with tears in her eyes, and a little of something that I wouldn't think would be shown in the goddess of love, hate.

"I personally am glad that I didn't have to find you first unlike some others that would hide from us" Zeus said before aiming his bolt

"No Zeus I want to do it" Poseidon said and the water rose and formed his trident, I shook in anger at how much I felt towards him, and the water of his trident turned burning hot from my anger making him drop his trident. He bent over to pick it up, but it exploded burning his hand. Zeus took that moment and threw his master bolt at me, and time seemed to slow down as I watched his bolt slowly come at me. Then I felt something on my shoulder and I saw a hand, not just regular and tan colored hand, but it was almost a pale white and it was covered by a black glove, but I caught something that looked like holes in the skin of their arm. It started to pull me backwards, but I fought back. I was so close to death and I wasn't going to let anything get in the way of that, I tried clawing at it, I tried to rip it off, and I tried getting closer to the bolt but nothing seemed to distract or hurt it. Then with one final yank I was pulled back and I felt cold for a second before I was sucked out of something like a portal. I looked around and I saw a person in dark robes looking at me in what seemed like sadness in their dark eyes, and then I felt a searing pain in my chest and I looked down to see a dark spot in the middle of my chest, and I realized that the bolt had followed us into the portal and reached it's target. The other person must've realized this too because as I fell, the cold of the portal went away and my vision started to fade. The last thing that I saw was the man bending down to catch me as I fell, but I felt nothing and my vision eventually was overcome and I was plunged into darkness.