007

Jungkook felt his throat go dry quickly. he let out a small cough as he looked away from taehyung. "all of them? but i marked so many kinks." jungkook said, already knowing how much teasing there will be. "we'll at least try four or five of them today." taehyung said. jungkook looked at taehyung, "which ones?" he asked, hoping they weren't too extreme to start off with.

taehyung gripped the steering wheel tightly as he looked up, "i was thinking the basics. spanking, handcuffs, daddy or sir, dirty talk, and maybe toys? or orgasm denial, which ever fits better." taehyung said. jungkook eyes widened at the thought, "toys please! i don't be able to handle orgasm denials with all the other kinks."

they got off taehyung's car quickly and quietly, rushing into his house. jungkook was already madly blushing and taehyung hasn't even touched him at all. he's in for a lot today.

(long smut up ahead!)

taehyung and jungkook barely made it up to the older males bedroom before taehyung attacked jungkook's neck. he sucked harshly on parts of his neck and knew he found his sensitive part when jungkook let out a moan instead of small, needy whines. the younger boy pulled at taehyung hair roughly, fully aroused by the smallest things.

"more." was all jungkook could say without letting moans out. taehyung began to grind down slowly, teasing the shorter boy beneath him as he kissed him with full passion. jungkook decided not to hold in his needy moans and whimpers when he felt the pleasure taehyung was giving him.

taehyung took off jungkook's shirt, almost ripping it out of no patience. he immediately went to jungkook's sensitive nipples, one in his mouth while he played with the other one with his finger. jungkook threw his head back as a louder moan was left out from his pretty, red and swollen lips. he knew taehyung will be teasing big time, unravel him and become familiar with every part of his beautiful body. he was already begging, letting out a small "please" here and there. taehyung wasted no time on taking off jungkook's pants, but slowly taking off his underwear.

taehyung left small kisses on jungkook's hip bone as he moved his underwear lower. jungkook let out a small whine and held onto the bedsheets tightly, eyes squeezed shut. the underwear were finally thrown to the floor, neither of the boys caring about them anymore. "spread your legs for me baby, i want to see more of you." taehyung whispered, voice raspy and low.

jungkook's cheeks turned a dark red as he turned to the side and squeezed his legs together even more. taehyung scoffed, "wanted to treat you somewhat well right now, baby. you're just asking for me to be rough." taehyung said. his cold, large hands harshly grabbed jungkook's cold thighs which made the younger shiver. taehyung parted his legs, cursing at the sight in front of him. he leaned down closer to jungkook's member.

he kissed his inner thighs lightly which cause jungkook to squirm around the bed. taehyung chuckled before going to his closet and grabbing a few things. jungkook didn't bother to sit up and check, already knowing what would he be bringing. first he took out the handcuffs, immediately turning him on his stomach and handcuffing jungkook's hands together behind his back.

jungkook's milky white skin was in display for taehyung, him wanting to mark the younger boy with the colors purple and red badly. jungkook felt embarrassed, he was fully naked while taehyung was fully clothed, yet he didn't say anything about it. taehyung harshly grabbed jungkook's ass, slowly massaging the milky flesh.

taehyung wanted to tease but gosh, so hard when jungkook lets a whimper out with every touch. he positioned jungkook's knees to arch his lower body up, open for taehyung to do anything to. "should i be nice, baby? should i give my babyboy a little treat before we start anything?" taehyung asked teasingly. jungkook let out a loud whimper at the nickname then nodded his head. taehyung tsked, "why? why when baby was being a little brat earlier and flirting with some boy? in the very least, you deserve a punishment. i'll be nice baby and let you off the hook, but don't think you will next time." taehyung whispered.

taehyung brought his fingers up to jungkook's mouth, telling the boy to suck on them until they're wet and slick enough to go in him. like the good boy he was, jungkook quietly obeyed. when taehyung thought it was enough, he took them out of his mouth. with no mercy, he put two fingers in. jungkook jolted away from the fingers but taehyung grabbed his waist to keep him in place. "t-taehyung" he got let out, breathy moans escaping as well. "hm, that won't do baby. let's try daddy again, it'll fit better."

taehyung continued to move his finger, jungkook trying to get used to the stretch. he got used to it when taehyung's started scissoring him open, the burn giving him shivers. he couldn't control the levelness of loudness his moans were going, dramatically changing each minute. taehyung added another finger slowly,  jungkook loving the stretch it added.

taehyung decided it was time for the vibrator, he was sensitive and already in the need to come. he took out his fingers, resulting in a pathetic whine coming out from jungkook's red lips. all taehyung could think about was the way jimin would play with his hands, how he would whisper in his ear and how jungkook closed his eyes as he did. he again, showed no mercy and shoved the toy into jungkook. jungkook let out a broken moan, the fullness being too much, too soon. he couldn't hold on to anything since he was handcuffed, turning his hands into fists as they turned red, fingertips and fingernails white.

"daddy, please! please, don't move it, please. let me get used to it" jungkook pleaded. taehyung made a face as if he actually was thinking about it but he already knew his answer, "but baby, don't you deserve this? after trying to make me jealous and walking out on me?" taehyung asked. jungkook blushed and kept his head low, not knowing what to say yet still let out small whines.

of course, taehyung moved the vibrator in and out of the boy. jungkook threw his head back, mouth open letting out filthy noises. he couldn't deny the pleasure he felt from the pain, almost crying over the amazing feeling. he would push back on the toy which taehyung smirked to, "already warming up? fuck, you're that desperate?" he asked. jungkook couldn't let any words out, he didnt trust himself. "baby, answer me with your words." taehyung warned.

when jungkook didn't answer, that's when taehyung turned the vibrator on. of course now knowing him, he of course didn't put it on the lowest setting but indeed the highest. jungkook was high off lust, eyes filled with tears, the feeling too overwhelming for him. he let out choked sobs everytime he felt the vibrations on his prostate and buried his face into the white pillows.

"should i just leave you like this, huh? leave you like this for an hour or so. should i walk away from the bed and just watch you come untouched?" taehyung teased. jungkook shook his head, "please no! i n-need you badly" he said in between loud moans. taehyung was for sure going to let him be for a while as he watched the boy come multiple times because of the toy, but he wanted to do one more thing before the long teasing session, spank him.

taehyung turned the vibrator to the lowest setting and grabbed a handful of the soft flesh on jungkook's bottom and groaned. he loved the soft feeling, the virgin skin. he wanted it red. wanted it aching, but jungkook begging for more. without warning, he gave jungkook a hard slap on his left cheek. jungkook jolting forward but pushing back, desperate for the same sting. "do you want to get spanked more, baby? do you love the sting that goes through your body when i do so?" taehyung asked. jungkook nodded, face still in the pillows, tears staining them. and so taehyung did. he spanked him until the milky color turned a dark red, until he left a print. he was happy with himself and his mark on the boys ass so he happily walked to a chair as he turned the vibrator on to the highest level, knowing he'll never grow tired of the sight in front of him. he wants to destroy the boy, rough. but he wants to tease, wants to break the boy down little by little and so he will, he'll wait just a bit longer.

bad and hurried smut because i felt bad for leaving for a long time, sorry for any mistakes. yes, the next chapter will be all smut. :)