I gulped at it. I don't know how would I do the volunteer stuff with my state. I scrunch my nose on the thought of doing it.

"Uhm, I dont know how to answer that Ms. Han but I just came here not to do the volunteer stuff..." I saw Ms. Han's face is slowly frowning. "Okay, I'll be honest, I really like the vision of this school, but due to my incapabilities, as you can see, I think I can't do the volunteering work. I'm really sorry." I said clasping both of my hands together.

"Well, that wouldn't be a hindrance Ms. Yeorissi. We can all see  that you're quite struggling with your incapability but that doesn't stop you for doing the work. You may think that because you're on your wheelchair you ca-- "wait? What wheelchair?" Jinyoo asked butting-in, and I see his eyebrows curved.

"Yes jinyoossi, she's incapable of walking that's why she uses a wheelchair, she didn't told you?" Mrs. Han asked glancing at the both of us. When she turned to me, I smiled awkwardly and shake my head no softly.

"So, you just came here because you wanted to talk to me?" He asked. "With your wheelchair?" He then added.

"Uhm, the thing is... I-I just want to hear your reply from my apology but you just went off immediately after you have your orders at the cafe. I haven't heard your reply."

"What apology? What reply?" Ms. Han butts-in. "Mom, I think we need to give them some space." the younger lady said while clutching her mom's arm dragging her slowly.

Ms. Han took her arm from her daughters grip. "Perhaps you want to talk privately in my office?" She offered, nodding at us while looking at me then gazes back at Bae Jinyoo.

"Mrs. Han, can you guide us to the bench outside?" Jinyoo asked. Mrs. Han excitedly nods, and went to my back, offering me to push my wheelchair.

"Uhm, Mrs. Han, my wheelchair is remotely controlled, I can drive off myself, perhaps you can just help Mr. Bae Jinyoo here if you may. I'll just follow you at the back." I said she smiled while nodding and directly offered her arm to Jinyoo. Jinyoo hesitantly grab her arm which forces Mrs. Han  to grab his hand placed it in her arm. The old lady lead the way outside.

As soon as I went outside, I was stunned at how they maintained such wonderful scenic view of a little soccerfield and crossing it would lead us to an entrance of a beautiful garden with all the beautiful flowers and beautiful butterflies flying around. I was aestheticly pleased with the place. We passed by a little bridge that overpasses a little man-made river crossing next to the other part of the garden. The place is so romantic but the person i'm with doesn't even possesed even a tiny bit of romance in his body. And besides, romance isn't our primary reason why we went here.

Ms. Han helps Jinyoo to sit down at the bench and eventually helped me getting tucked, right next to the arm rest of the bench, next to him. I bowed politely thanking her and saw Jiyeonssi came running with sandwiches and bottles of water on her hand.

"I brought these since Jinyoo Oppa bought quite plenty and there's a lot of it left in the plastic bags." jiyeon tells and offered it to me.

I was hesitant to grab it since those sandwiches came from my cafe and i'm still full but it'll be rude of me. So I just took it from her. Jinyoo also took the sandwich and thank both Mrs. Han and Jiyeon.
They finally leave us two here.

When we are finally settled, he insist of talking first, instead, he just opened his bottled water and took a light sip on it. I stare at him as he do it. Until I break the silence by clearing my throat.
"So." I said. He just sighed loudly.

"Why did you sigh?" I asked looking at him.

"Because i'm capable of doing it" he replied as he clasp his hands and rest it in his front.