"We didnt do anything!" I lie slamming my hands down on the table making them all go quiet and we gain a few looks from further down tables.
"Gotta pee amara come with me" i say pulling amara with me who had been strangely quiet all morning to the bathroom with me.

"Kinda not feeling to hot and luca and i are arguing so can we make this quick" she complains standing next to the window taking in deep breaths probably for her naseau.

"Yeah hes mad cause you were wrecked last night! Hes probably just worried about you maybe you should tell him about your anxiety i know its hard to open up but itll help him understand you more Amara" i tell her knowing all she was going to do was argue once i said it. All she did was roll her eyes knowing i was right and had no logical argument.

"Is that the only reason you brought me in here because im hungry" she compalins crossing her arms over her chest and i glare at her before pulling the zipper to my turtle neck down revealing all the hickeys.

"Damn safaree that boy works quick" she says observing my kneck and chest before becoming confused. "Un momento you left with us not safaree so how did he...?" She trails off starting to put pieces together but still to hungover to make sense of it all.

"Look we were both drunk and he doesnt even remember it thank God...Erik did this" i finally admitt and she goes absolutely silent but the look on her face says it all. "We didnt have sex but we were pretty close but luca interrupted to bring my purse i left in his car, now its awkward for me and im just like a bucket of nerves because i know he can remember at any point in time." I sigh ready to get out of the bathroom and order.

"Well you two were both drunk so i doubt hes going to-" i cut her off.

"Yes he will last time i was drunk i left a hickey on his neck he bothered me about it for 3 days. Trust me i know erik and hes not going to just ignore it" i tell her as we finally leave the bathroom and sit back down at the table.

"Damn did you two have sex with the same person?!" Luca blurts and i remember i never zipped my sweater back up which i quickly do.

"Mind your business you so worried about everyone else smashing but did you?" I snap irritated with luca. He usually was never this nosy and outspoken so for him to be like this on this day was annoying the hell out of me. Everyone at the table gives me a shocked look suprised i went off on luca since my anger was usually directed at Erik.

"Hi my names sophie and ill be your waitress today can i start you guys off with drinks?"

It was wayyyy to hot in Eriks apartment. Every time he got to close or looked at me for to long my skin would feel like it was on fire. Bad enough he was walking around shirtless with grey sweats its almost like he knew what he was doing and i couldnt help but have a attitude with him. When i walked out of my room eriks stuff is still on the couch from where he was doing his homework, he left a bag of hot cheetos and the controller to the game. I shake my head as i walk into the kitchen and begin cooking salmon, mac n cheese spinach and mashed potatoes, i usually always made two starches because erik was a giant he basically inhaled his food and i loved mashed potatoes. After about a hour erik strolls back inside from the gym with a pair of beats on his head, his attentions is on his phone as he raps along to the music.
"I love bad bitches thats my fucking problem and yeah i like to fuck i got a fucking problem"

Sitting on the couch i flip through movies that are on finally settling on rush hour as i eat and its not long before erik comes out the shower with just a towel and my eyes have a mind of their own as they wander down to his extremely obvious dick print. I quickly avert my eyes and turn back to the t.v sending a quick prayer to bast to help me. When he comes back put hes dressed in black sweats and goes straight to make him a plate before plopping on the couch accross from me.