Dangerous 1

The blinding lights that seeped from the parted window curtains woke the raven haired midget who was in a deep and comfy sleep. Fluttering his puppy eyes open, he scanned around the room, noticing that it was his. He quickly sat up and checked his clothes finding out that they were that exact same clothes he was wearing last night. He stood up and walked towards the door and went downstairs only to see his hyung alone, eating on the dining area.

Well, it was nothing to be worried about. Everyday was like this. They were living separately from their parents who were in Bucheon, while they were in Seoul for his studies, since his hyung has his stable work already.

"Morning hyung." Baekhyun greeted as he sat on the chair opposite to his hyung.

"Morning Baekkie. Did you have a good sleep?" his hyung's deep voice echoing in the almost empty house.

"Actually not." Baekhyun muttered as he pouted, trying to remember last night's events because his gut was telling him that he's missing something important but failed miserably to even caught a glimpse of it.

"Is there something bothering you my Baekhyunnie?" the deep voice sounded once again, standing up and wrapping his arms around Baekhyun's small frame.

"I feel like I am missing something. Did something happened last night Channie?" Baekhyun asked, snuggling at Chanyeol's chest, inhaling his calming scent.

Chanyeol made him look up , then calmly and reassuringly smiled at him.

"Yup. You went to my room because you said that you were scared so we cuddled in my bed and then when you were asleep I carried you back to your room since I don't turn my heater on." Chanyeol explained with a toothy grin.

Baekhyun nodded in agreement. He remembers some of it really happened but he feels suspicious about some information but decided to let it go since it was just probably his dream.

Yeah. Why would I think that Channie will make me paralyzed and drugged and then take advantage of me in the middle of the night?

He was eating silently, missing the smirk on Chanyeol's lips.

"Now eat your breakfast. I'll drive you to school before I'll head to work."

"Is Daehyun hyung doing fine at work?" Baekhyun asked, his cheeks showing a light pink.

Chanyeol's grip on his mug's handle tightened by seeing his brother's reaction. He hates it when Baekhyun's attention and affection is directed towards someone or something that is not him. He wants Baekhyun's attention. And he won't let someone take it away from him.

"He's fine. How about me? Won't you ask if I'm fine or what?" Chanyeol stated, faking a hurt expression.

Baekhyun's eyes diverted to Chanyeol with a worried look.

"Got you." Chanyeol thought.

"Work's been stressing me. And here you are, asking me how my coworker is doing. It hurts me y'know. It's like you care more about him." Chanyeol stated, his deep voice faltering as he finished his speech.

Baekhyun felt his guilt eating him up. Without any second thoughts, he stood up from his seat and went to Chanyeol, placing his self on the giant's lap and embracing him.

"I-I'm sorry Channie. I care about you, you know that. And I-I can take care of you when you have colds or fever. I-I'm just worried about everyone. You know that I'm naturally caring right? So no need to be jealous. My attention is all yours." Baekhyun whispered on Chanyeol's ear, his hot breath hitting Chanyeol's neck.

"Of course. I won't let anyone take your attention off of me." Chanyeol thought as he wrapped his arms on Baekhyun's small frame.

Baekhyun sat up straight but Chanyeol pulled him close so that their foreheads are connected.

"I know that baby. I'm just a little jealous." Chanyeol stated.

He then pecked Baekhyun's button nose, receiving cute giggles from the smaller.

And Chanyeol was sure, he can keep on listening to those sounds forever.

"Let's get you cleaned up baby. It's already 7:23. Your classes starts at 8 right?" Chanyeol stated, standing up with the smaller still in his hold.

"Mhmm." Baekhyun hummed in  response as he clutched tight on Chanyeol, afraid he'll fall.

Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun's cute reaction.

Well, he thinks that everything that Baekhyun does is cute.

And he's not wrong, is he?