~Chapter 6~

Ok so before we start the chapter I have a little shout-out for ImmortalityBeauty you should defiantly check him/her (sorry idk) out he/she has an amazing Henry Bowers x Reader called "Your Beauty and Im the Beast" LOVE IT!! Please check him/her out and show some love!! Anywho here's what you came for!!

I heard my dad's police car pull up in the driveway. I sat there, scared, waiting for the door to open. I waited, ten, thirty minutes. I heard another vehicle pull in, it sounded like an older truck.

  I sat in silence, waiting for him to bust in, or someone else. I heard the front door open. Not too long after I heard laughter coming from my shitty living room. From more than just my dad.

I first thought he had just got a slut to fuck, when instead I heard a mans voice. I walked towards my door and opened it slightly.

"Then she asked if I had been drinking and I said, "No but would you like to?" " Another man said laughing with my father. I walked away from my door and sat back down.

Then it got quiet for a second. And I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Before I knew it, someone banged on the door and let themselves in.

  I expected him to hit me upside the head, instead he said in a stern voice, "Get your ass down here boy" He grabbed me by the collar and pulled me out the door.

"This must be Henry" A man said, he looked about my dads age. He was gruff, overweight, and smelled of pot.

"Yeah..." I said and crossed my arms. There was a younger kid, looked about 20 or so standing beside him.

"Well I'm Bradford, but call me Brad, and this is my son" he shook his sons shoulder, "Anthony"

My head perked up just as he said the name. "I have another one but she's probably sucking some guys dick" He cracked up at the end and laughed with my dad. I had a feeling I knew who he was talking about, which made me boil with anger.

"Go show him around while I'm talkin to Brad" he gave me a look of 'don't screw this up boy' and I just walked out the door.

"Well are ya comin?" I asked Anthoney and he nodded and came to my side. We walked out and around the house. He was smirking the whole way.

"So you done my sister yet?" he laughed. I didn't say anything for just a second.

I turned around and punched him square in the mouth. He stuttered back in shock and I grabbed his collar and pushed him against the back wall of my house.

He flinched at the force of which I pushed him. "Don't you EVER touch her again, got it?" I sternly said through my gritting teeth.

He just laughed, and held his hands up in defense. "Wow didn't think she'd fuck a guy more than twice!"

I punched him again, this time I heard him squeal. I punched his gut and he flinched in pain again.

I slid my hand to his throat, squeezing it tightly. "You ever, EVER touch her again, it'll be the last girl you ever see, got it?!" I yelled in his face.

He didn't say anything till he almost passed out. Then he nodded his head and held his throat.

"Your a piece of shit" I said, kicking him in the side and spitting on him. "And dont you dare tell anyone of this you understand?" I added.

"Y-Yeah" he choked out, blood spilling from his lip. "Go." I said, pointing to the direction he came from. He nodded and walked off.

I walked out into the woods alone, watching for movement. I needed to make sure she was ok. I needed to find her.

************************************

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled trying to push Patrick off me. They had me pinned to the ground kicking and trying to strip me. Patrick had his hand up my shirt, squeezing my breasts through my bra.

"Oh my dear, why in hell would I do that?" He smirked and started to bite my neck. "C'mon guys this is crazy!" Victor said trying to reason with the two.

"Fuck I know!" Belch yelled back at Vic. Belch looked at Patrick, trying to get him to stop.

"Shut up both of you!" He said giving them the glare. "Now where was I, my sweet sweet slut." He said licking his lips.

  "Yours? She's mine." A tough voice said behind me. Vic, Belch, and Patrick snapped back to look at there leader. "Well we found h-" Patrick was cut off by Henry grabbing him by the collar and nearly choking him.

"I said she's mine" He said through gritted teeth. Patrick surrendered to Henry's command.

He slowly bent down towards me and whispered "Sorry" He said and knocked me out.

************************************

I woke up to the intense throbbing of my head. I didn't want to open my eyes or even dare get up. Simply thinking made it hurt.

"Hey, here's an ice pack" Henry said, even though I didn't want to, I took it from him and sat it gently on my head.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to...well not that hard." he said apologetically, scratching my back.

"I fuckin.... hate you" I said smirking. He sighed, not seeing my smile.

We sat there in silence, he got up and sat back down, tried to say something, but stopped himself, and eventually just hunched over and sighed.

"(Y/N)... I met your dad and brother today." he said rubbing his knuckles. He wore a look of protection on his face. "He shouldn't touch you," he said getting angry at the thought.

"What...did you do..." I asked and turned to face him. He chuckled and showed me his fist. "I beat the shit outta him" he said smirking.

His fist was bloodied up and he had a black eye. "Did he fight back?" I said inspecting his eye.

He looked away, "Yeah...sure" he said trying to avoid answering the question. I grabbed his chin and turned it to face me. "Who hit you." I said sternly.

"Who the hell do you think?!" he yelled in anger, and turned his head. He held his head in his hands.

We just sat there for a second. I was waiting for him to cool down.

"Henry, I-" he cut me off by slamming his lips on mine.

At first I was surprised, then I melted into it. He grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes, smiling. "I love you, (Y/N)" he said hugging me tightly.

"I love you to Henry Bowers" I said hugging him back snuggling into his chest.

************************************
Booya baby lol 6th chap done lol thank all of you for waiting for me to get new chapters out#! Thank you all so much for reading!  Till next time my sins~

-Skylight

(Edited August 26, 2019)