~Chapter 3~

I had to wake up early to get dressed before my brother woke up. If I didn't well...let's say I might have all my holes resized. (If you don't get that its a Brandon Rogers quote).

I felt excited about meeting with Henry...god knows why. I decided to wear a red tank top, some jean shorts, my all-stars, and my black leather jacket. As I was putting my shirt I heard my door opening slowly.

"Damn sexy...why didn't you show me your magic last night?" Anthony walking in. He came up right behind me. I could feel his grin burning my soul. He slid his hands down to my waist.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I said and kicked him in the balls. He grabbed his crouch and bit his lip. He fell on the ground and moaned in pain.

I quickly grabbed my leather jacket and jumped out my window, which I have open almost all the time in case of emergency.

"Bastard..." I said while running a safe distance from my house. As I was walking down town, a strange old house caught my eye. It looked burnt but it was still standing. "Weird..."

I decided not to even worry, this is an old town full of old people and old houses. What's new?

"H-H-Hey!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around to be greeted by Bill.

"Oh hey Bill! How are ya?" I said shoving my hands in my pockets. "G-Good! What b-brings you to t-t-this part of town?" He asked, walking to my side."I'm here to meet a friend..." I smiled and blushed a little bit.

I started off again and he walked beside me. "C-cool" he said trying to show off a little. "Heh yeah I hope so" I said giving him a small smile.

He gave me a strange look. "You h-hope?" He asked, I nodded in return. "Yeah the person who wants to meet me I'm still not to sure about..." He suddenly blushed a little. "Is it a d-date?" I could feel my face getting red. "No...just a meet up." I tried to avoid eye contact knowing I was red as a tomato. "oh...I see" he said and smiled a little.

"What are you doing in this part of town?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Me and my b-buddies are g-going...uh...hiking" he said unsurely.

I raised an eyebrow but decided not to say anything. "Neat" I said staring straight ahead.

The rest of the walk we joked and talked about dumb shit kids talk about. He told me about some funny stories and so on.

We eventually got to a crosswalk and had to split up. "Well i'll see ya around Bill" I said waving goodbye. "B-B-Bye (Y/N)!" He said disappearing around the corner.

I walked silently lost in thought. What if he does like me? I kept asking myself over and over. What if I like him? I thought as my face turned red. I sighed, and kept walking.

I eventually got to the dead park. There was maybe two kids, but other than them it was dead. I sat and waited on a bench.

I looked up, gloomy clouds looming over the small town of Derry. I could smell the rain in the air, knowing not to much longer and it would be raining.

I waited, watching the clouds with content. When I started to feel raindrops hit my head. "12:34" my watch read. "Ughhhh!" I said getting up and started my way home.

I pulled my jacket up over my head and continued walking, when a red truck pulled up beside me. They rolled down the window, and to my surprise it was Henry.

"Hop in" he said and nodded towards the passenger seat. I got in soaking wet and just glared at him. "Sorry i'm late..." he said staring down the road. "Here" he said giving me tissue.

"Fuck you" I said sarcastically. He just chuckled and kept driving.

"Where are we goin anyway?" I asked. "I don't know...where do you wanna go?" He shrugged and answer back.

"Somewhere I can get dried off." I said, crossing my arms, visibly pissed. "Ok my house it is" he said, doing a completely illegal U-turn in the middle of the road.

"Livin life on the edge?" I laughed at him. He rolled his eyes and sped home.

************************************

"Thanks for the towel Henry" I said finishing drying myself off. "Yep, you owe me." He smirked. I blushed a little and turned away.

"Like your house Henry" I said snooping around. "It's just a piece of shit house ya know." he spat. "Better than mine." I said walking around.

"Shit i'll be right back I gotta go take the trash out." he said walking towards the door. "Don't go no where." he said and left.

As soon as I couldn't see him through the window, I ran upstairs looking for his room. Sure enough, I found it. I let myself walk on in and it's what you'd expect out of a teenager, playboys thrown around the room, dirty clothes on the floor, and trash all over.

I walked over to his bed and pulled the covers off. "Heh..." I laughed at a porn magazine opened to a naked chick spreading her ass. ' I wonder when he jerks off... I wonder how big he is....' I said feeling my face go red.

A shiver went down my spine as I imagined him jerking off. I didn't want to look like a tomato when he came back so I simply walked out and closed his door.

I walked downstairs and sat on his couch. The thought of him...naked was still on my mind. For some reason the thought wouldn't go away.

Henry walked in soaking, his six pack showing through his shirt. I bit my lip and looked away. "Here" I said throwing his towel at him. "Thanks" he said drying off.

Then he went ahead and took his soaking shirt off. "I'll be right back" he said running up the stairs. I could feel myself getting wet. 'Damnit Henry why do you have to be so hot!' I blushed and put my hands on my face.

He came running down the stairs with a red tank top on. "Back...miss me?" he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and got up. "I hope it will stop raining soon..." I looked out the window. "Well wanna go play darts?" he said looking at me. "I gotta dart board up in my room c'mon" he jumped over the back of the couch and ran upstairs. I trailed behind him.

************************************

Booya 3rd chapter done two chapters in one day I know! Impressive 😂😂 anyway hope you enjoyed tell me what you think in the comments!! Until next time my sins!

-Skylight

(Edited August 25, 2019)