Chapter 2: Caught

Nagi p.o.v

"Let me go you bastard" i tried to pull away from this person but he's too strong. He finally threw me to the ground outside in front of a monokuma. The monokuma watched me, then he smiled and watched the male "Good Job". I heard the man scoff and yanked me up "Might as well take him to class". Wait am i hearing this correctly? TAKE ME TO CLASS?! also i didn't know humans worked for Junko i thought robots only. "I don't wanna go to class" i yelled. "i don't really care about what you want" he said coldly. He speaks in monotone, no emotion at all. I stopped struggling there's no use. "Whats your name?" he asked. "Nagito" I replied "whats yours?". He didn't answer my question he ignored me.  When we finally reached my room and he opened the door everyone stared. "WHATS YOUR NAME" i yelled upset after the 50th time asking. He threw me hard "Izuru...now leave me alone". I stared at his appearence he has long black hair which is pulled into a messy bun, he's pale, his red eyes have target systems in it, and he wears an all black suit. "Jerk.." i mumbled. Getting up i went and sat by Hajime who stared at me then at him again. Hajime stood up and began walking towards Izuru, "Stop right there". The monokuma said "Not another footstep". Hajime ignored him just like Izuru did me and kept walking til he met Izuru, they are the same height and they look similar. "Iz-". Izuru slammed the door and walked away, making it clear he wanted nothing to do with Hajime or me or even this class. Monokuma opened the door again and yelled down the hall "Izuru where are you going?Class already started." We all watched as Izuru walked back in "Great job Izuru now go an-" Izuru turned and crushed the monokuma who was speaking to him obviously annoyed by his voice. Another one popped up "So agressive". he said. "So stop talking then" Izuru replied, the monokuma went silent and Izuru sat in the back away from everyone else. I turned at him and gave him a hard glare "Jerk.."i said again and turned around. I swore i felt lazers burning into the back of my head. "Stop it"i mumbled trying not to disturb Monokuma, turning to face him. "What part of leave me alone don't you understand?"He hissed quietly. Those few words we shared led to an staring battle, and of course i lost i can't believe his eyes can stay that way for that long. I'm pretty sure he's actually a robot that looks like an human.