Chapter 1: Despair

Author's pov

Its been 2 years since Junko decided that she'd throw everyone and everything into despair and she did succeed. Life in Japan is nothing but havoc so far.

Komaeda p.o.v

Hi...Im Nagito Komaeda, you may think i'm an average kid right? That's complete BULLSHIT, nothing is average around here anymore, everything is so...i dont know how to describe it but it just is. I just pulled myself out of bed and into the shower. I get dress and look outside the window. Today, isnt a good day to go outside and do anything but what day is? We still have school which is  pathetic but get this..instead of teachers we have bear looking robots teaching us all day which is annoying. The teacher of my class is called Monokuma, wait..Sensei Monokuma and the principle of the school and the world is even more annoying and pathetic, her name is Junko Enoshima, i mean.. why would the person who overthrew the world want to be some crummy school principle? I walk to school like always, and when i reach i can see the despair all around it. "Despair....how pathetic..." i mumbled. I stepped in the school class starts in 5 minutes and anyone who's late gets a bad punishment but its not like i care anyways. I always skip class, i never get caught. The bell rings and some monokumas come out to moniter the hallways. I disappear to my little area and hangout there while 1st period takes place. "Aren't you suppose to be somewhere?" i hear a voice behind me. I turn around but i can't see anyone, so i walk towards to the voice. "Who are you?" i asked. "Someone" the voice is now coming behind me, so i turn again and i still can't see anyone. "Quit, fucking around and tell me who the hell you are?" i fumed this person is so fucking annoying. I know its a male but he's in my area and i would like to know who he is. "I'm nobody". The voice was coming right next to me so i looked to my right and i saw red eyes. "Wh-" my sentence was cut short when he grabbed my arm and dragged me out."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?". I kicked as hard as i can, he yanked me out then replied "My...job".