Chapter 1

(Ratchet's POV)
I just online myself to find Harp asleep in the back seat and I sigh allowing her sleep. I knew she spent all night fixing all my dents and cuts. Then I went into recharge. All I knew that she finish what she said.

She started to wake up and crawl towards the door. A big smile was across her face. And she step back for me to transform.

Transforming to see the green design that I ask for and I notice my Autobot symbol was standing right where it should be. "Impressive,you artist ability is amazing."I said as she smile brightly. "It is actually one of my greatest work."Harp said looking up at me. I nod kneeling down to her level.

"What do I owe you?"I ask her knowing humans need things. She look at me shock,"Nothing, your kind does so much for use human it the least I could do."I said. Moving towards a small fridge she pick up a water bottle, "I mean it."I said to her. She look up to me and gave I don't know shrug. It was finally that I came up with a idea. She know about decepticon and has no protection .

Moving to stand up,"Guardian."I said simple. She look at me confuse,"I'll be your guardain, you seem to understand what the difference between decepticon and Autobots."I said. Her eye widen,"But? Don't you need to get back to your Autobots?"she said. I chuckle.

She still quite young to understand,"Yes, that is true.But it seems you are not worried about anyone seeing me."I said to her. Harp Angel look up at me and nod,"Well..yeah.Only Ben comes out here,and he rarely does.These woods are even said to be haunted sometimes because of a crash two years ago."she said.

I roll my optics to see her joking around. For a human she is perfectly fine with many key skills to be a medic just like me. Looking at her yawn she went to lay down on the couch and started to fall asleep. "Shouldn't you have work to do?"I ask her seeing she tired from working. "Yeah,but I spend all night doing finish the job and did your paint."she said getting up.

That is just fault I could say, humans need to sleep and I kept her up all night.

Walking to the door she open it showing daylight. I transform and drove up to her side when a car started it way up here.

Harp came to the door and sat inside as if she was going off. I grunted when the boy came up and touch the door to open it. "Hey Harp,this looks amazing." he said. She nod once as she buckle up her belt and look at him to move. He just sit back and relax,"How come every time I seen you it is with a car."he ask.

Harp Angel frown not saying anything.

Her heartbeat is normal and this conversation is becoming boring.  Ben left to his car and turn it off as I had it. Closing all doors and lock them I decide to go in a grassy path leading deep in the woods. She lean back tired. Her eyes droop when she watch me drive.

"Get in the back seat and get some sleep,I'm going to drive down the woods."I said to her.

"But what if someone sees you?" she ask me. I chuckle.

I tint my windows to the darker color.

"Leave that to me,you need to sleep."I said to her as she went to the back and lay her head down tired. Harp quietly gaze up at my radio and her eyes close sleeping. I sigh knowing at least a youngling should be out here with me...but...

I don't want that male to making her a mother in the next week...

I slowly go down a path and park in a small spot hidden in the groove of trees. Doing something of work I spent trying to locate my comrades and see if I can fine anyone of them near by.

But before any of that I scan the whole area around the world and it show red dots of where they are. I went to America and search there finding that the closet was Chiago...

I scan it again finding trace of many energon spilled and many cases of offline bots. Ironhide is one of the many.

I smirk at what I have. And I notice Harp move,"Ratchet..why is there a car coming up to use?"she ask. I cut everything off and scan the car and I back off slowly. "Harp,behave and stay in my subspace."I said to her small limp body sitting up. Quickly I finally seen the bot transform to be a con. He spoke cybertronian to me expecting I would answer. Slowly I lock all doors and she lower her self to a small corner inside my cap.

I was silence and she hide behind my passenger seat. I had to keep her safe so I use new technology I had and made a invisible wall covering her from sight. Harp grasp onto the seat belt near by as the con scan my form. I send a message to him and it send right in time making him think he had a job to do.

Quickly driving away I chuckle seeing the con go. Harp refuse to move,"How did he not see you?"I ask myself joking.

Harp smile as she sit up on the back seat,"You use some kind of protection to keep me safe."she said. Her hands help her to sit up onto the back seat and she smile happily.

I started to drive away as quickly as possible till I seen something I never expect. Huge amount rain start pouring down. She gasp looking at the window and seen the drops go down my window.