"Don't you dare put words into my husband's mouth." He utters sternly, "And let me be clear, nothing you'll say will make me change my mind, understand?" Jimin looks at him with a murderous look for a second before a glimpse of lustfulness suddenly appears in it, and the second after Taehyung finds himself crushed under his ex-lover's body, Jimin kissing the life out of him. Taehyung immediately tries to push him away, telling himself that he definitely should work out more as the smaller man is overpowering him easily, already unbuttoning his shirt.

"If my words can't make you change your mind, maybe my hands can instead..." Jimin drawls into his ear before coming back on his mouth, devouring it hungrily so that Taehyung feels nauseous. He usually likes brutality, but this is a bad kind of harshness that makes him want to throw up. He doesn't want this, yet Jimin seems determined not to stop, ignoring his muffled protests. The only thing he eventually finds to stop this mess is to bite harshly and painfully onto Jimin's lower lip, drawing blood in the process, so that the said male backs away with a mewl of pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jimin yells, and Taehyung takes advantage of his surprise to quickly run away from the couch, his chest rising and falling quickly. Silence falls into the room, and they both look at each other with eyes full of incomprehension, not understanding the other anymore.

"Get out of my house." Taehyung whispers, because he's too stunned to scream profanities at Jimin like he wants to. The latter remains still at first, but then he seems to understand that Taehyung is serious, so that he sends him a wounded gaze before walking out of the flat.

After a few seconds, Taehyung realises that tears are rolling on his cheeks. He wipes them and tries to calm down the erratic beating of his heart. He then buttons his shirt up with shaky hands before desperately reaching for his phone, his first reflex being to dial a particular number on the screen as fast as he can. He prays for the other person to answer, sighing in relief when he eventually hears the well-known voice at the other end of the line.

"Taehyung, why are you calling? I thought we shouldn't contact each other...

-J-Jungkook..." The chestnut-haired male sobs, so that there is a second of silence before the other's voice starts again, way softer and gentler.

"Taehyung? What's happening? Are you okay?

-Not really... P-Please, I want to see you..." Taehyung stammers, and at this moment he couldn't care less about the counsellor's rules. He wants to see Jungkook and no one else, and he hopes the latter won't argue about it.

"Of course, I'm coming right now... Are you home?" Taehyung can't help but feel a little bit warmer when Jungkook answer without hesitation, helping him feeling comforted.

"Yes...

-Alright, I won't be long." There's a little silence, and then Jungkook adds before hanging up: "Don't worry, okay? It's gonna be alright." The pleasant feeling expands into his chest, and Taehyung finds himself managing to relax a little as he's waiting for his husband to arrive.

Jungkook doesn't bother knocking since the door has been left ajar, making him worry even more about the state he's going to find Taehyung in. He surely didn't expect that phone call, but there is no way he would let his husband down: the fact they aren't in good terms isn't a reason not to help him, and he wants to show Taehyung he will be there for him from now on.

"Taehyung?" He calls while opening the door, before he spots the said man crying on the couch. "Shit..." Jungkook exhales while almost running towards his husband, sitting next to him and studying his face and body to see if there's any injury, but Taehyung does seem fine, at least physically. He intertwines his fingers with Taehyung's, gently thumbing the back of his husband's hand to make him feel better. Not wanting to assault him with questions while he's crying, he settles on keeping them for later, even if it's hard to prevent himself from trying to know more.