22. How about a no?

Start from the beginning

I had no answer to that.

What would I tell him? I was the guy who broke your sister's heart by making that stupid deal with Mithali, my cousin and Vashi's bestfriend.

"Didn't have the courage." I lied.

"Well, you have all the time now. Don't lose her again." He told me.

"I won't bhai. I won't." I said as I kissed her knuckles.

I will win you back, Vashi. I will.

Urvashi's POV-

I slowly fluttered my eyes open. I sat on my elbows and looked around to see the guys in my room. They were all sprawled here and there, asleep.

There was a soft music playing in low volume. I recognised it as 'Hawaayein'.

Beside me, on the bed, Hardik bhai and Rohit bhai were sleeping in a very uncomfortable position. I noticed my right hand was held by Abhay. He was sitting on the floor while his head was laying on my bed.

I looked at him.

There was wind blowing on my face, playing the chorus of 'Hawaayein' in the background and me staring at Abhay. It was perfect.

Honestly, I forgot everything in that moment.

Him sleeping peacefully, with no worry or tension on his face, was definitely something that would release my stress.

I quietly ran my fingers through his hair with a small smile on my face. I didn't even realise that I was crying. I guess, that's what love makes you do.

Virat's POV-

I watched Vashi intently. Abhay and Vashi definitely have a past which they are hiding.

Was Abhay the guy Hardik was talking about?

No, that's not possible. Abhay wouldn't do something like that, right?

She hadn't noticed me looking at her. She was staring at Abhay, while running her fingers through them.

I don't know, what happened to her but she drew her fingers away from his hair, slightly shaking her head. There was fear in her eyes.

I need to talk to her.

She wiped her tears, looking around. Her eyes fell on me and her face looked pale, as if she was caught red handed. I blinked my eyes, assuring her, I wouldn't tell anyone. She understood and gave me a small smile, which I returned.

"Guys, Vashi is up." I announced.

Everyone shot up and gathered around her, throwing questions at the poor girl.

"Guys, don't scare her." I chuckled.

"Okay, everyone, let her eat something and then we can talk to her, okay?" Mahi bhai said.

We all nodded our head and gave Vashi her tray of food.

Urvashi's POV-

As soon as they gave me the tray, my eyes popped out.

I looked at them and back at the tray and again at them.

"This is like my two days ka khaana." I told them.

"Shut up and eat." Hardik bhai ordered. I frowned at him but did as he said.

I was half way done.

"Aur nahi, please." I begged them.

"Ek dum full?" Abhay asked me.

I nodded at him and he kept the tray on the side table.

"I remember the first time I met Vashi. Abhay's mom made her eat three to four parathas. Poor thing, she threw up." Shub chuckled.

"But haan, she still continued eating even after she threw up." He added soon, hitting my head.

"Go away." I chuckled.

We spent the next few hours goofing around, making stupid jokes, pulling each other's legs.

"Okay guys, tomorrow be ready at 6:30 a.m sharp. The bus leaves sharp at 7 a.m. We'll have our breakfast and leave quickly. Now, get out of my room." I said, standing on the bed.

"How about a... uhm..... no?" Virat bhai asked.

And just like that, they spent their time in my room, until their respective families arrived. And honestly, I couldn't have been more happier. These guys are such a pain to handle, but I can't hide the fact that I love each of them to bits.

****

Heeeeeeeeey!

Vote, maybe? xD

One more chapter today. ❤