10✓

''Wanna come? Or do you wanna sleep here?'' Johnny called me.

I nearly fell asleep in class. Well, we had Math- of course, I'd fall asleep here.

''I'd prefer sleeping here.'' I said standing up- stretching. I grabbed my bag and walked out of class. ''why didn't you leave yet?'' I asked him.

''All of us were supposed to have a sleepover at Yuta's house.'' He said and looked at me. ''Forgot that already?'' 

''Nooo! Of course not! I knew that, okay."  I laughed. 

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. ''Sure about that?'' 

I sighed ''I forgot it okay. I have a lot of stuff going on these days.'' I told him as we walked out of school where the others waited.

''The Korean Sloth arrived!'' I heard Yuta screaming. 

''Oh the Japanese Frog already jumped over here?'' I asked screaming back.

The others laughed and we walked to Yuta's house. The sleepover was actually pretty random- Yuta just asked me if I wanna come over to his house but then he suddenly had the idea of a sleepover.

When we arrived at his house, his sister greeted us. ''Didn't you say you invited only one person?!" She nearly screamed at Yuta's face. 

''Sorryyyyy'' He said clinging to his sister. She just sighed and left us.
His sister just left somewhere and we walked in. 
He showed us a little around and after that we went to the living room.

''Soo- what are we gonna do now?'' I asked and looked at them.

''Wanna watch a movie?'' Johnny asked. 

''But which one?'' Taeil asked looking at him.

''Horror!'' Johnny screamed.

''I'm in!'' I said smiling.

We watched 'The witch'. 
Jungwoo, Yuta, Taeil and me sat on the couch while the others sat on the floor.
I sat between Jungwoo and Yuta- and the Japanese Frog couldn't stop screaming in my ear. I nearly hit him like 20 times cuz of that. 
I sometimes looked over at Jungwoo and saw that he wasn't really interested in the movie.
''Searching for something?'' He asked and looked at me.

''H-Huh? No!'' I said and looked away.
As I focused on the TV in front of me I felt a hand grabbing mine. 

I Looked to my left and saw Jungwoo smiling towards the TV.

--------------

The next chapter will be the last one!
Don't forget to vote!!!