2✓

We went to a near ice cream shop and bought some ice cream.

"I'd have never expected Hyeri and Doyoung to date." I said sighing. "They rarely talked."

Jungwoo nodded and said "That's true. I never knew they even knew each other."

"Did you ever date someone?" I suddenly asked him.

He nodded and looked at me.
"For a short moment. It wasn't even dating. We were together for one week- after that she said she liked someone else. So we broke up." He smiled.

"O-Oh I'd never expect that." I said awkwardly.

"Did you?" He then asked me.

"Nope. Never. I was always too busy." I told him with a smile.
"But I heard it's nice. So I wanted to try it- but I never found the right one." I said laughing.

"I can't really tell you how love really is. I didn't really experience it in this short time." He said eating his ice cream.

"It's fine. I'll get to know the feeling someday." I laughed. "How about we go home? Or do you plan to go somewhere?" I smiled at him- standing up.

"I can bring you home. I need to go this way anyways." He said leaving the ice cream shop.

I quickly followed him and we walked home.
"Do you live around here too?" I asked him breaking the silence.

"Nope- but I'm sleeping over at a friends house." He smiled and I nodded.

We quickly reached my house and told each other goodbye.

I entered my house and went upstairs to my room.
I quickly finished my homework and went to take a shower.
I went down to feed our dog Jong. He was actually my brothers dog but he is too busy with studying so I take care of him.

I walked to my brothers room and knocked.
"Come in." I heard behind the door and opened it.

He sat there studying.
"Do you need anything?" He asked looking at me.

"What is love?" I asked him sitting down on his bed.

"Baby don't hurt me?" He joked.
"Okay no- Why? Is my little sis in Love?" He said with a smirk.

"No! I just want to know!" I whined.

"Okay Okay. Well you get this special feeling when you are next to the person you love. And you want to do everything for this person- but why don't you ask Hyeri?" He asked.

"I think she's too blind to realise the feeling. What feeling?" I asked looking at him.

"Your heart starts to beat faster, your stomach feels weird and you are happy- or sad. Happy with my answer?" He asked and I nodded leaving his room.