"So only when you die you wanna be beside me. I see how it is. Rude."

"Hashtag shut the fuck up. This was just a distraction, our secret weapon is about to show itself."

Changbins attention was key now, as he sent a quick look to Jeongin to which Jeongin started to move to a tree house for higher ground.

A paintball suddenly hit Jeongin on the leg and he dropped to the ground. He was out.

Felix sprinted past Changbin so fast Changbin had to make sure he wasn't imagining. He quickly turned around and ran after him, his gun pointed right at his back. Felix however then took a right, away from the flag and towards a small mud hill, Changbin was sceptical but followed.

Felix accelerated up the hill and turned backwards, facing Changbin- blowing him a quick air kiss.

Then he backflipped off the hill and started to sprint to the flag again.

Backflipped.

"What. The. Fuck." Changbin quietly muttered, out of breath as he just watched Felix jog to the flag, put his gun down, and rip it off the pole.

A whistle was blown and the section watcher came up to Felix and took the flag from him, waving it to the others.

"END GAME! RED TEAM WIN!" He shouted patting Felix on the back, as Felix smiled brightly.

"YEEEEES MAH BOY PHILLIP!" Hyunjin screamed running towards Felix and engulfing him in a hug.

"Felix- and good game bro, but i think the backflip was a little unfair on your little boyfriend over their." Chan said smirking at a confused Changbin, still stood bewildered on top of the hill.

Felix sheepishly smiled and mouthed a quick sorry over to Changbin, as the rest of his teammates cheered at him.

Jeongin walked slowly up to Changbin, taking of his helmet and holding it in one hand, his nearly empty gun in the other.

"Damn Changbin. I didn't think he could do that. Got you pretty shocked huh?" He asked the older boy, who just stood staring into space.

"Uh? Changbin? You okay dude?" Jeongin said waving his hands infront of Changbin, as he suddenly crouched to the ground his head in his hands.

"Oh my god?! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" Jisung said quickly walking over to Changbin, crouching down beside him.

Jisung moved Changbins hands to see a face he's never seen before.

Changbin had a shy smile covering his face, cheeks flushed and warmly glowing, his eyes sparkling in pure bliss.

"He-he...he blew a kiss at me."

YYALLLLLLLL

YYALLLLLLLL

LET'S TALK ABOUT DSITRICT 9 FOR A SECONDS

I'M LWJXKWKDKEC

I have so many theories I wanna share cuz I highkey just spent nearly 3 hours doing some hardcore research. Should I?

BUT ANYWAYS

Changbin is a softie 🌚✋

THAAANKS FOR READING AND OUR BABIES FINALLY DEBUTED WJDKEKCKRJF

changlix is also alive and thriving in the second episode of INTRO:I Am Not <3

26/03/18
Dt; BONG-JAEHYUN
SnK-Fri
nctzenship
-winko

Seo Minwoo passed away yesterday.
Rest in peace angel ❤