Chapter Two

Hey guys this is Chapter Two!! Tell me what you think!!

Vote~Fan~Comment:):)

Sarah Love You:):)

Louis' POV

Harry looked so hot with his shirt off. I knew for about a month now that I liked him. I was %90 sure that he like me back. I mean we've already slept naked with each other and shared a couple kisses. I just could never build up the courage to talk to him. But when I saw him flirt with Niall in the pool something hit me. I needed to tell him soon before he starts to like Niall. I know I'm probably over reacting since Harry flirts with everyone but when you love someone as much as I love Harry it even hurts when they talk to someone else.

"Louis!"

"Huh?! What?"

"You were zoned out for like five minutes. What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"Oh sorry I'm just thinking."

"What about?"

"Oh nothing."

"Ok well can you pass the popcorn?"

"Yea sure."

I handed him the popcorn bowl and we continued to watch the movie. Well I didn't. My mind was on Harry. Ever one knows about Larry Stylinson but I just wish it was real. Whenever he talks to me I get flustered and lose my train of thought. I get list in his sweet green eyes and the way his curls sit perfectly. It just puts me in a trance. I can't tell him how I feel. I will barely be able to make a sound since we'd be the only ones in the room. It'll just have to stay the way it is.

Nialls POV

The movie was over and everyone else was heading to bed but I wasn't tired at all. I wanted someone to stay with me. I've never liked being alone. It just doesn't feel right.

"Come on guys! Someone stay down here with me!" I pleaded giving them my puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry mate. I'm going to bed." Liam said.

"Yea me too. Night." Zayn said.

"Yea me too. I'm pooped." Louis replied.

"Harry pleeeaaassseeee." I begged.

"Yea sure. I'm not tired either."

"Yes! Your now my favorite." I said poking his cheeks.

"Oh let's do a twitcam!" Harry said.

"Yea! I'll go grab my laptop.". I ran up to my room in the third floor. My room was next to Harrys and I loved that. I came to realization a couple days ago that I had a crush in him but I never showed it cause he didn't like me back but it's ok. I'll still be the happy leprechaun. I grabbed my laptop and an idea hit me. Right below was the couch. I beg if I aimed myself perfectly I would be able to land safely. I ran downstairs and told Harry to turn on twitcam and aim it at me. He asked why but I just told him to do it. I ran back upstairs.

"I'm going to jump!" I shouted.

"No Niall don't!" Harry shouted. He set the laptop and ran back up the stairs. But it was to late. I jumped.

"Woooo-! Owww!!" I hit the couch but I hit the metal armrest. Ughhh!!! That was pure pain.

"Niall!! Are you okay?!"

"Yea! I think. I'm hurt but alive!"

"Don't ever do that again! I thought you were gonna die! I don't know what I'd do if you did!"

"Harry it's okay. I'm alright."

"Thank god."

He pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Can't...breath." I said struggling.

"Oh sorry Niall. I'm just so relieved your okay."

"Oh! We are on twitcam! Hi people!" I shouted.

"So we are somewhere awesome but we can't say anything. It's top secret. But we will be back to touring in a month. Now we will start with questions! Comment below!" Harry said.

"Oh! Here's our first question from @Nialls_Whore. Well that's an interesting name. She asks 'When is the new album gonna come out?' Well it will come out on January 1st." I said.

"Next question us from @zayns testicles. Oh thats um nice. She asks 'What will the album be called?' Well we are still discussing a name." Harry said.

"Ok next question. It's from @SuperSarah1d and she asks 'Why did Harry care so much when you jumped?'" Oh shit. I can't believe what I read. Maybe he loves me. No he doesn't. Their just Narry shippers, "Well I think that's a question for Harry. Harry?"

"Well I just wanted to know that he's okay cause we are like family. That's all."

"Well we need to get going. Good night everybody. Stay safe."

Before I closed the laptop I read a last comment. It said 'Isn't it obvious. Harry loves Niall. It's as simple that.' @Narry4Eva said that. Maybe she was right but probably not.

"Niall I think I'm gonna go to bed."

"Ok Harry but before you do um I read another comment before I shut the laptop and it said that you loved me is that true?"

Ooh!! What do you think Harry is gonna say? Will he man up or will he continue to hide his feelings? Comment what you think and tell me what you want to happen. Also do you want it to be Narry or Larry. Comment what you want. Whichever gets the most votes will end up together in the end so go go go!! I won't be uploading till I get at least five comments. Also whoever casted the first vote thank you!! Please tell me who you are!!!:):)

Vote~Fan~Comment:):)

Sarah Loves You:):)