Fairy Tale, A New Life

Start from the beginning

"Welcome Naruto to Fairy Hills and your new home. Usually this is a females only room but we're making a exception for you, so long as you don't try any funny business", Erza informed him.

"No no of course not I promise", he said frightened.

"Good!", Erza said patting his head.

The girls in the room, Wendy, Bisca, Lisanna, Juvia, Cana and Levy all looked at Naruto suspiciously, all thinking he was just like all the other men out there, pigs.

That was until he did something that surprised them. He closed his eyes in an eye smile and then bowed forward to them. "Hello there I'm Naruto your new room mate I guess. It's nice to meet you all", he said innocently and instantly he was glomped by the girls.

"Well aren't you just a cutie"

"So polite and well mannered"

"A cut above the other guys in the guild"

The girls all planting kisses and hugs all over him and eventually he was lying down with his head in Biscas lap as she stroked his ears while he other girls had all picked a tail and started to pet his tails. They all squealed and got super happy when he started purring.

Mira, Erza and Lucy however were standing on the sides, their eyes twitching as a deathly aura surrounded them. They were extremely jealous as they watched Naruto being stolen from them.

A dark aura began to surround them and the other girls took note of it. Right as the three girls charged the other six they fled the room. Some disappearing into their own private rooms or others hurrying to the guild.

Finally it was just Naruto, Erza, Mira and Lucy left in the room. He was sitting their confused having no idea what was happening but the three girls merely took up the others places.

Naruto's head was now in Mira's lap while Lucy and Erza were rubbing his tails. They all squealed delightedly when he started purring again.

————————————————————————

Night had fallen around Magnolia and the girls were all sitting in the main room watching Lacrima TV. Levy had been coming back from her room when she had noticed Naruto's door was slightly ajar.

Not able to resist a peak she looked inside and what she saw made her clamp and hand around her mouth lest she squeal and wake Naruto.

The other girls took notice and also came over to see what the fuss was about.

When they looked inside they saw Naruto fast asleep, two tails were under his head forming pillows and the others were wrapped around his mid section. The ninth tail however was between Naruto's arms as he unconsciously hugged it in his sleep.

The girls unable to resist all took photos to keep for their private collections.

Then one by one they all crept in and planted a good night kiss on Naruto's forehead. Mira, Lucy and Erzas kisses lasted a little longer then the others.

Then they crept back out of the room but not before noticing the small but happy and content smile on his face.

————————————————————————

The next morning the nine girls that lived in fairy hills woke up to the most delicious smell.
Upon investigation of the smell they found Naruto in a plain gray shirt with blue and white checkered boxers, cooking in the kitchen.

They all sat at the large dinning room table and waited with anticipation seeing as if the smell was anything to go off, the food would be delicious.