Seis

seis

----Chelsea---

"Oh" I moaned

"Easy there sweetheart"  I opened my eyes and was lifted into someone's arms. Klaus' arms to be exact.

"I..I was blindfolded and drugged. Oh my head, I feel sick."

"Stefan took you and drugged you then stabbed you. You, sweetheart are under house arrest until you are better."

"No fair" he chuckled

"Stay here okay, I will be back soon." I hummed

"Cause, trouble." I mumbled closing my eyes

"Always do love. I'll even bring you back some soup" but I could even reply as I was back to sleeping

--------------------

-----3rd Person------

While Chelsea slept soundly. Bonnie had warned Damon to hurry because she had to reveal where the coffins were to save her Mom and her Mom's charge. Daniel called Klaus telling him it was at the old witches house. Damon came in and felt someone was here and Klaus came out.

"What took you so long"

----

"Living behind the witches and  squalor no less." the witches brought Klaus to the ground Meanwhile Chelsea shot up in her bed screaming her eyes glazed over. She began muttering. Damon laughed internally.

"Insulting a bunch of dead witches? Not Smart. I made the exact same mistake first time I came in here." the pain in Klaus' head began to ease and he smirked.

"Yeah well they're not the only one with trick up their sleeve" he grunted still feeling pain but his girlfriend was talented enough to ease it so it wouldn't cripple him.

"Let me tell you it pays to have a witch for a girlfriend. You see if they continue two things will happen. 1. They'll kill her and 2. A hundred dead witches means a thousand living descendants argh. I have no problem ending them. As we speak, my hybrid is prepared to end the Bennett line." The pain stopped and the lights dimmed. Chelsea exhaled and fell back onto the bed.

"Now. Please show me the coffins" he looked down and there they were

----Chelsea----

"Chelsea love" I groaned and opened my eyes.

"Klaus?"

"You've had the quite the day haven't you"

"I've been asleep prawn" he chuckled

"You don't remember do you?" I looked at him confused.

"what?"

"I was attacked my witches and I felt you with me. Your contingency plan works, sweetheart"

"It did"

"Yeah, but it looks like you black out when it does. I brought you something"

"Chicken soup with croutons?" he chuckled and helped me sit up. Before bringing a tray over.

"I got my coffins back" I smiled  cringing my soup

"that's great will you reunite them?"

"Not yet Stefan still hold one more. Damon got to it before I got there." 

"Then I will get it for you" he smiled

"I will sort this one out love, you need to get your strength back." he sighed and brushed some of my hair away.

"I am going to help bring the coffins in then I will be back okay. Watch some tv." he handed me the remote and I smiled as he kissed my temple and left. I switched it on and finished my soup.

I was flicking through channels and settle on Supernatural when I heard crashing coming from downstairs. I  jumped out of bed and ran downstairs in the completed mansion.

"Klaus!" I screamed and held my hand up to the unknown man. Fire began to rise and he yelled in pain.

"Chelsea! Chelsea! calm down."

"He's hurting you."  I watched the flame rise. Klaus stood in front of me and kissed me I lowered my hand and pulled him closer. He wrapped his arm around me and I melted before he pulled away. I was fully embraced by him as he turned us around cradling my head and body and I breathed in his muskey earth scent.

"Mikael is dead" I heard him state

"What did you say?"

"I killed him, with his own weapon. He's gone, Elijah, forever."

"Then why do our family remain in those coffins. Finn for over 900 years. Kol for over a century. And who is the girl?"

"Stefan Salvatore has something that keeps me from waking them. There are things you do not know about our past Elijah. Our mother's death, things I never wanted you to know. But I'm ready to tell you now. But I want you to remember the oath you once swore. Always and Forever. I need you to stand by my side, my brother. Help me destroy Stefan  and I promise you our family will be whole again."

"Who's the girl?"

"This is Chelsea Jenna-Marie Gilbert. She is a witch and she is my girlfriend. Chelsea say hello to my brother Elijah." he let me turn around and I simply glared. I felt Klaus look down at my face and he chuckled

"You'll have to excuse her, brother. She's fiercely loyal once you prove you're not a threat she'll warm up in no time."

"That is impossible she can't be a Petrova and a witch. He examined me and he winced

"Now love don't be mean, he's friendly when he hasn't been betrayed. The answer you seek is that yes its possible. There is a prophecy about her and about me. I only know half of it she can't also be a secretive little witch can't you" I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Nature will bear a child who will co- exist with natures hybrid abomination. The Witch will turn of age and her powers will grow controlling the elements of the earth. wind, fire, air and earth. None shall know the power of the elemental daughter." he recited

"Quite poetic, And our mother?"

"Chelsea why don't you go back to bed it's going to be along night."

"I don't trust him" I stood taller infornt of my boyfriend

"Elijah, you promise no harm will come to me...don't you" Elijah stayed silent. "Come on, brother. It's the only way she will leave us to talk. Give her your word. She knows that you have never broken it."

"You have my word, my brother will not come to any harm by my hand." I relaxed a little and turned to Klaus.

"Call me if you need anything. You know how." he smiled running my hand over his mating mark. A neat wolf thing he can inject a special venom that warns other wolfs off. to wolves and hybrids I give off a sent telling me that I belong to a wolf. Another handy thing is a dimmed telepathic link. We know each other's feeling but not thought that would be too freaky. We shared emotions and feelings. He knew when I was taken he must have had a gut wrenching feeling and when I was stabbed he must have felt some pain. Normally we could control our emotional link. We had to when I was on one of my monthlies and he couldn't stop crying.

If he needed anything he would let me know and I would be there in an instant.

"Of course Sweetheart." his kissed me softly and i took one last look at Elijah before leaving.