(Back to the story...lol) As i walk to the cafeteria we saw jungkook and his friends BTS what caught my eyes was jiminie oppa was with them, as we get closer to them, chimchim oppa made eye contact with me and he smile at me and i smiled back. He ran to me and do our secret hand shake( you guys can imagine how does the hand shake goes)

The boys came to us and surprise to see jimin and I doing hand shake

"Hi baby, I missed you so much it's a really long time not seeing you" chimchim oppa said with a pout. I pinched his cheeks

"Aww i miss you too oppa and stop calling me baby you know i don't like it" i said and it's my turn to pout while crossing my arms.

Now jimin oppa's turn to pinched my cheeks I winced in pain and slapped his hand away from my cheeks that was now red, I rubbed my cheeks to lessen the pain. Suddenly someone clear his throat i look at the back of jimin oppa to see all the bts members staring at us. I blushed as in embarrassment and look down

Jimin oppa clear his throat "uhh...sorry guys...umm...u-uhh...this is my cousin park y/n I'm really close to her since i was a child" jimin oppa said while rubbing his nape.

"MWO?? THE NERD IS YOUR COUSIN??" All the bts member shouted in disbelief. I look up as I feel anger in me and but instead of shouting at their face I let out a small chuckle after seeing their expressions. "Nae she is and what do you mean by nerd..." he trailed off his words as he turn to me and realized how I look 'wow I'm so impressed that he didn't see my face clearly' he widened his eyes as he look at what i was wearing on my face "Yah! I already said to you not to wear that ugly th-" he shouted at me but I immediately cover his mouth to prevent him from blowing my cover. I gave him a stern look and got near to his ears "dude don't you dare say any further, I don't want any attention so I use this and don't worry one day I'll reveal myself okay oppa?" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear it. He slowly nodded and i let go of him, he gave me a smile while i still have a cold look on. I look back at the boys and saw their forehead forming wrinkles i could tell they were confused by the sudden action i made I shrugged it off and smiled to them and they snapped back to reality and smiled back awkwardly

"Okay guys let go get our lunch I'm getting hungry" taehyung oppa said while rubbing his tummy and pouting. "Okay...umm can y/n sit with us??" Jimin oppa said i was quite surprised what he said and immediately i shake my head as a no and waving my hand infront of me "uh... no need t-" i was cutted off by namjoon oppa "sure she can" while giving me a warm smile. 'Wow that's new' I thought and I awkwardly smile back to him "great let's go" jimin oppa said and pull me to the school's cafeteria all eyes was fixed on us and i put down my head. He pulled me to a table and set me their "I'll get you food wait here" jimin oppa said i obeyed him and seat still.

I could hear people whispering which i could hear them clearly.

'Ugh why is that slut with the bts oppas and also why is the new oppa holding her hand??'
'Bitch ikr how dare she'
'But i wish i was her she is so lucky that the new oppa touch her...omg just look at him his super hot don't you think'
'Ikr'

'Bitch you won't call me a slut if you know who i really am and i can even punch you right now if i wanted to, as you haven't know that I am a black belt in taekwando' I thought to myself as my anger start to boiled up. I really felt want to punch that pretty face of her. I was on my thoughts when someone put a tray of food infront of me i look up to see a smiling jimin i smiled back and start to eat the food that jimin oppa bought for me, i was seating between jimin and yoongi oppa while my bestie seat between jungkook and taehyung oppa that was right infront of me and i could tell that she is blushing and I chuckled at her cuteness. We eat and finished our food and went to my class after bidding my goodbye to the other oppa.

(In class)
I walk to my seat and prepare for the next lesson. I was quite shock that the bts oppas didn't beat me today. So i just shrugged it off. Suddenly hoseok oppa was running to my class as he reach at the door of the class he look everywhere like his searching for someone as his eyes lay on me he walk to me. Honestly, at that time i was really scare as he came closer he gave me a warm smile 'huh? that's odd he usually give me a creepy smile' I thought as i see him walking to my desk and reached after few seconds "y/n meet us at the rooftop later after school we only want to see you, we...uh have something to tell you" he said while scratching his nape and smile shyly, i was shock that they are acting strange today so i just nodded. After few minutes he left my classroom and btw jungkook was not there.

I let out a sigh 'guess it's my beating time after school' I thought and sigh again and the teacher came

*skip time to after school*

As i promise to the bts oppas that I'll see them at the rooftop after school i walk to the rooftop alone, as i reached to the rooftop door i turn the door knob and enter to see all the bts members except for jimin oppa and jungkook, looking at me with guilty look and their eyes are sadden, I walk to them and they all look at me in the eyes, i was really scare on what could happen. I slowly approach them.

"W-what d-did you g-guys w-w-want to t-talk ab-out?" I stuttered while looking at them.

They stepped forward but i back away they suddenly bow to me, i was shocked on their sudden action. "W-what a-are you g-guys doing?? Please stand u-up" i said while stuttering. "Not until you forgive us y/n, we are really sorry for bullying you until you have a lot of bruises on you, we are really sorry y/n-ah please do forgive us we regret on what we've done to you, you can be angry at us as you have the rights to do so, but please forgive us" namjoon oppa begged. I was really shocked on what he just said "please oppa stand up I don't like seeing you guys like this" i said as they still bowing towards me not looking up. "Not until you forg-" "yes I forgive you guys now please stand up i don't feel comfortable on what you're doing right now" I cut namjoon oppa and pleaded them to stand up "REALLY??" They said unison while now looking at me with light up eyes "yes now please oppas stand up" i said they stood up and run to me to give a group hug i was surprise to their sudden action but eventually soften "thank you y/n" they said in unison again with their happy smiles and i smiled back.

After that we bid each other goodbyes and left.

Hope you guys love the chapter and don't forget to vote...and I'm sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes...love you guys😘🖤