To be Protective, or not to be Part 3

Once Frost walked in the house, he saw J standing in the living room watching the news. The heading was about the club. J was furious. " What. The. Hell." He turned around with his gun in his hoster which wasn't there before. "Sir I can explain" J laughed. "Oh go ahead old man, explain. Explain why there are 4 men dead at the club where it just so happens that Harley, Ivy, and you were there! EXPLAIN!" Frost kept his posture. "Alright. Before I walked in the club there was a man already dead, by Ivy's powers" J raised his non existent eyebrows. "How do you know that?" He asked crossing his arms. "Because he had plants coming out of his mouth and was green" J nodded his head slowly. "Yeah I guess that makes sense. But explain the other three men. How did they or should I say who shot them?" Frost, still with a straight face answered. "I killed them." J clenched his jaw. "Why. Did something happen?" Frost nodded his head. "The men suspected that Harley and Ivy, which were at the bar, were the ones who killed the guard out front. Which was true. They agreed and once they did they grabbed them and were going to take them out of the bar area. I knew that I had to do something because you would've been pissed off if I don't do anything. So I shot the three guys and the girls broke free" J was furious. "Why were there three?" "One came to ask the question and the other two came behind the girls to take them away" J nodded his head. "And that's it? Then you left? No one saw you?" Frost nodded his head and agreed. "Did you at least check to see if there were any cameras! How did people find out!!" Frost took off his glasses. "I made sure sir. I always do. The place was low maintenance. Nothing like your club sir." J laughed. "Good. That means I'll still be in business. And I already new there were no cameras. I went there already. You weren't there because you were watching Harley" Frost was just standing there agreeing and explaining. What else could he say or do? He was with his boss. J went up to Frost. Frost thought that he would've gotten shot or tortured but instead, he got a handshake from J. "I don't usually say this but... thank you. I'm mad that there are so many news of where everyone was but I'm relieved that you were there to get my girl out of trouble. I owe you big time. You've always been my left hand man Frost. Since I use my right hand. Haha. Like a brother. I'll raise your pay. Just a little bit" Frost smiled. "Thank you sir I'm just doing my job" After a quick moment of "it's all good", J laughed. "Now enough of this whatever it was! Let's see where my Harley is. She should've text me by now"

Ivy and Harley were back at the house. "Ok Red I got this. Thank you for the night out! I had fun... until ya know the whole drama rama. Now I have to go in there and give that hot man a piece of my mind. Hopefully he won't hit me or anythin" Ivy smiled. "I had fun too. Thanks for being there for me Harley. And you're sure you don't need me to go with you?" Harley shook her head. "Nope. I got this. Love ya!" They gave each other a big hug. "Love you too Harley" Harley got out of the car and marched into the house.

She arrived at the door and pounded on it. "J! YA OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW! YA NON TRUSTIN- GOOD LOOKIN SON OF A-!" Before she could finish, J rolled his eyes and opened the door. He smiled. "Harley you're-" He got cut off by a smack on the face. He was surprised. "Don't be nice with me! What the hell! Why were ya at the club! I told ya that I would be fine!" J laughed at her. "Are you fucking kidding me right now? I didn't go to the fucking club! I sent Frost so that I'd know that you were safe Harley! Who knew where you would be right now if I had never sent him! And you are some crazy bitch to be smacking me! You better apologize right now!" Harley told herself that she should apologise because she knew that if she didn't things would turn way uglier than it was now but she had to keep her head up. "No. I will not. And Frost! Why didn't you just follow me yourself?!" J rolled his eyes. "Because I'm the joker Harley and people would've noticed me! You probably would've seen me half a mile away!" Harley didn't know what else's to say except one question. "Why don't ya trust me? I trust you" Tears started to form in her eyes. J was still mad about the slap in the face but he knew he deserved it. He walked towards Harley. Harley didn't know what to expect. She thought that maybe she should get slapped too since she slapped him but no. He cupped her cheeks, looked her straight in the eyes, her blue, tear filled eyes, and whispered too her, "It's not you that I don't trust... it's the world around us that I don't trust. I don't like knowing that you're going out without me. What if something happened too you? Something could've happened tonight. And I... I can't lose you Harley. I... I need you. You're the only thing that matters to me. You have my heart. And without you, I have no heart or feeling. I mean I don't already but as much as I hate to admit it, I need some of that feeling" Harley looked up at him with tears still in her eyes. "What feelin puddin?" He looked at her and laughed a little. "Love. I need your love Harls. I love you" Harley couldn't hold it in. She cried. Not sad tears but happy tears. She knows that he loves her as much as she loves him. Nothing can get in between them. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him as tight as she could. He held her too. "Oh Puddin, I love you too. And I understand now. I understand. And I promise I will never leave without you with me. Cause I feel the same way about you" He broke the hug just a little and looked at her. "You feel it too?" She laughed. "Yes! Why do ya think I always want to be with ya? Why do ya think I want to be in everythin you're in and go everywhere you go? Because I love ya and I can't lose you J. I can't" She looked down and sobbed some more. He raised her chin up. "You will never lose me Harley. I promise. I'll always be here with you" She smiled. "I'll always be here too Puddin. Always and Forever" They held each other close and J pulled her in to kiss her. They loved each other deeply. Yeah the Joker is the Joker but without him there would be no Harley and without Batman, there would be no Joker and Harley would not have ever met her Puddin. They are a mad love and are one of a kind.

(Well that's it for this 3 part chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Hopefully I'll have some more time and ideas! Until next time ✌🏼)
- hqforu