A new friend

Sophia's POV
July 16th
On July 16th I was walking down the street and then i saw a guy listening to the back street boys I don't know why but he seemed pretty nervous so i told him we could hang out some time. I was thinking about when we could meet up and I chose to meet up at my house when my dad is gone but we have to be careful because my dad hates when I am with boys. So at 1:00 pm we met at my house when my dad left and went to work and we went to the thrifty store. We also met with jack at the thrifty store so he asked his mom if he could hang out at the park with us. His mom said yes. And then he squealed. So we ran to the park and then we were playing grounders until my dad drove bye and took me home because I was hanging out with boys.
           Sophia's dad POV
I kissed Sophia good bye as I left to go to work. I had to work until 6:00 pm so I had started to do my job which was sorting garbage and recycling and then I got fired because I put the garbage in the wrong container. When i got home driving by the park I saw Sophia with boys so I went up to her and said " what do you think that you are doing! Come home right now!" Sophia you know how I feel when you hang out with boys I just don't want them to take my little girl away from me.
Jack's POV
I was only going to the store to help my mom her prescription and  then i saw Sophia and Jeremy and then they asked me to go and hang out with her and Jeremy. Jack asked his mom and she said you can go but home in two hours. Yay!! He squealed and they ran off to head to the park it was quite annoying when Sophia's dad doesn't like her hanging out with us so her dad took her home that was really annoying so after that me and Jeremy went to my house for a little bit to play video games since we were bored.
Jermey's POV
I had just come out of my summer school class as I was riding my bike back to my house when I met a girl named Sophia she started talking to me and noticed that I was listening to the back street boys and she told me that she liked them to she asked me if i wanted to come with her to the park I said yes since I didn't have any friends so me and Sophia were walking to the thrifty store and then we saw Jack and then he asked his mom to come with us to the park and she said yes but he had to back home in at least two hours then he squealed and we ran off and played grounders and then Sophia's dad came and took her back to their house since he doesn't like when she hangs out around boys. Then I went to Jack's house because we were bored so we played some video games